Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yet another video dealing with Vein of Marshall

Posted by gloaming 
Yet another video dealing with Vein of Marshall
August 05, 2023 06:25PM
But this one is quite technical. I didn't post this because it's technical, but because of what the guest doctor says in the last three minutes after the host asks him one last question. The question is what is the tricky part you want to let EPs who need to begin to do this procedure, alcohol infusion, to understand. Listen to his words of encouragement, but that he knows some EPs simply don't have the courage or the experience to learn or to perform this function. His words, if you pay attention, mirror precisely what Carey and Shannon harp about when replying to people who are demurring about dealing with an EP or hiring one to perform an ablation: you want a highly experienced and skilled EP who can beat your AF into submission for you while you're out and flat on your back for two-plus hours, particularly if you're a returnee from a failed first, second, or third attempt.

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/2023 12:30PM by gloaming.
Re: Yet another video dealing with Vein of Marshall
August 07, 2023 11:05AM
My EP talked me about this alcoholization (I don't know if I wrote it correctly) about two years ago.
He said they were making that for some times with a very good success rate, in Brugge St-Jan, Belgium. I'm not surprised Pr Jaïs talked about that in the first video, Gloaming, since my EP is 'Bordeaux trained" and highly connected with their team.
I think I've already asked here about this ablation of the Marshall vein, but got no as answer, if my memory is good.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login