Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Supporting Afibbers.org II

Posted by GeorgeN 
Supporting Afibbers.org II
August 21, 2022 07:56PM
I've posted this before. I've donated again and wanted to give this some visibility as a new thread.

I wanted to let people know (or remind veterans) that Afibbers.org is a US 501(c)(3) non-profit charity. It is wholly supported through donations. I've just made one. The donation button is located on the upper right hand side of the main, not Phorum page here.

This is a direct link that Carey recently shared. This is through PayPal, so even people not in the US can contribute.

It is certainly not required, but I feel it is a good way to help Shannon & Carey defray the costs of hosting the site for those who have benefitted, whether as a poster or a lurker. I certainly have benefited from the site and Shannon & Carey have quiet hearts, so this is a labor of love for them.

GeorgeN

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2022 09:08PM by GeorgeN.
Que
Re: Supporting Afibbers.org II
August 22, 2022 04:44AM
Done!
August 22, 2022 04:38PM
Thanks for the fundraising boost, George!

And please note that PayPal does NOT take a cut from you or us. 100% of your donation goes directly to afibbers.org. We chose them because they offer free payment processing for non-profits and they operate worldwide.
August 24, 2022 01:42PM
Thanks for the reminder, George - just donated! I don't know where I would be without this forum....it was my lifeline during my years of struggling with Afib, and still my go-to place for all things Afib, Watchman, TEE's etc related.

thank you so much to Shannon, Carey and all those who have reached out to provide information and support.

I am forever grateful ~ Barb Herd
August 28, 2022 06:33AM
DONE! I wish I wasn't retired on fixed income, or I would donate more. This forum is a part of my life as all the doctors I see and medicines I take!! I thank God for all the information I've found here. The opinions and advice have been priceless. I find answers to most of my concerns from reading posts that others list here first (especially at 2am when I can't sleep because I'm worried sick).

Thanks for being here - Margaret
January 03, 2023 11:39AM
I donated back in August 2022. I could never thank the people of this website enough. Shannon helped me like I was a friend he has always known. He was even in Austin when my first Ablation was done. I will not even try to name all the individuals who helped me with a positive attitude and to the right EP. Dr. Natale is the best IMO.
God bless all of you.
January 03, 2023 06:08PM
Happily done. I will add more in the months ahead. Thanks to our two stalwarts who keep us headed in the right channel.
January 14, 2023 06:26PM
Also happily done. Thank you, Shannon and Carey and all those who have posted messages on this incredibly useful site.
February 12, 2023 04:31PM
Done smiling smiley
February 12, 2023 06:18PM
Thank you, Amara, and everyone else who has helped us pay the bills and keep the web site running for the last 24 years. We couldn't continue to operate without you. smiling smiley
February 12, 2023 08:24PM
My pleasure! I'll donate more when I can
February 17, 2023 11:30AM
Thank you for maintaining this great Forum, just donatedsmiling smiley
March 21, 2023 06:26AM
Thank you very much Shannon and Carey.
I am happy to have just donated by PayPal.

Lewis
May 09, 2023 10:32AM
Done--& thank you!
July 03, 2023 06:41PM
Done, I too couldn't have imagined navigating afib without this forum. I have enjoyed 10 years afib free after my ablation in Austin with Dr. Natale.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login