Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

cardiac signaling issues

Posted by AnthonyR 
cardiac signaling issues
July 07, 2022 11:13AM
Two questions:

My wife has COPD and congested heart failure with a touch of pleural effusion from time to time.
We are over the crisis and well on to recovery. We use a fidbit watch to track heart rates and SO2
monitors. She is on O2 therapy.

1) In the past year we have noticed a close correlation between solar and geomagnetic events
and afib
occurrences. These events are online and the time correlation is within the hour most
of the time (a actual event vs the time available to view is about 20 min - 8 min speed of light +
transmission and database update time. ---> Has this been noticed by others?

2) With my wife's last hospital stay (pleural effusion and all the works) I spent hours looking
at the cardiac monitor, again correlation with solar events. Beta blockers we ineffective regardless
of quantity given (heart rate 160+. After 3 weeks she was home so I could take care of her, After
picking her off the floor and getting her back into some what stable condition a few times we stopped
all meds (IMHO they were making her worse).

Needing a solution went to the online research libraries (PubMed,plos one,researchgate ...)
and went on a long rabbit trail. quantum biology -> cardiac nexus glial cells ->
zebra fish heart research -> Chinese mushroom fu ling (Poria Cocos ).
So the short of the reading is that a extract of Poria Cocos reduces afib in zebra fish
heart tissue during a solar event.

With this information I make a topical cream to mitigate my wife's afib., so far for the last month
there has been no events over 145 bpm. And generally between 102 and 75 bpm.
-----> Has anyone used Poria Cocos to treat cardiac signaling issues?
Re: cardiac signaling issues
July 09, 2022 12:40PM
My wife had her heart rate jump at July 8 @~20:00 utc and July 9 @13:10 utc
....[www.swpc.noaa.gov]
July 09, 2022 06:02PM
I'm a wee bit skeptical. Two correlations looks like coincidence to me. Did you look at all her episodes and see how many correlated or just a few?
July 11, 2022 12:56AM
I have been following it for a couple of years. There are a few papers on the subject, but not alot of research
has gone into it.

Geomagnetic disturbances driven by solar activity enhance total and cardiovascular mortality risk in 263 U.S. cities
[www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

Solar Activity Is Associated With Diastolic and Systolic Blood Pressure in Elderly Adults
[www.ahajournals.org]

Associations between Space Weather Events and the Incidence
of Acute Myocardial Infarction and Deaths from Ischemic
Heart Disease
[mdpi-res.com]

Tentative Link Found Between Solar Storms, New-Onset A-fib
[www.tctmd.com]
July 12, 2022 03:42PM
I have heard of this as well.

I wonder if being in a faraday cage would make a difference?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login