Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dr opted out of a cardioversion

Posted by Rancherv35 
Dr opted out of a cardioversion
January 31, 2022 04:21AM
Dr felt that I didn’t need the cardio version…I did have a nuclear stress test which pics didn’t turn out… so now they want to do. Transradial cardiac catherzation… just to make sure all is good…. Has anyone had this done…. They want me to stop blood thinners 2 days before… is that safe?
Re: Dr opted out of a cardioversion
January 31, 2022 05:13AM
You haven't told us enough about yourself for for us to offer much help. All I can gather from your posts is you have afib, a cardioversion has been suggested, but apparently there's some debate about that for unknown reasons.

How old are you? Are you male or female? What's your afib history? What drugs are you taking? Have you had any procedures such as ablations? We're not mind readers. You need to open up and tell us about yourself.
Re: Dr opted out of a cardioversion
January 31, 2022 03:41PM
I’m a male 49 years old have had afib for some time … low heart rate…. I had a Tia in December… I’m guessing from the afib… so now I’m on xarelto…. I had a dr appt last week dr felt …. ThAt if I was feeling good … no chest pains… breath fine…. He didn’t want to do the cardio version.. the nuclear stress test didn’t turn out so they want to do a transradial cardiac catherzation..,, just to make sure all is good.,,,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login