Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

AV Block

Posted by Fidrych 
AV Block
August 12, 2021 07:26PM
Hello All, Fidrych the 58 year old male here. This is information from a holter on April 27. ,2021. I had an ablation on June 4, 2021. RYTHYM: patient was in sinus rythym. RATE COMMENTS: Mean heart rate 63, max heart rate 106 at 2:50pm, min heart rate 39 at 4:43am. SVT: rare PACs, there were no runs of SVT. VENTRICULAR ARRYTHMIAS: Rare PVCs, there were no episodes of ventricular tachycardia. BRADYCARDIAS AND PAUSES: there were no pauses greater than 2 seconds. Longest pause 2.306 seconds at 11:20pm ( I think 2 was supposed to be a 3 before), 2nd degree AV block Mobitz 1 and 2:1 Av block was seen during sleep hours. SYMPTOMS: events of feeling ctopic beats correlated with sinus rythym with PAC , nonconducted PACs, sinus rythym with Mobitz 1 and 2:1 AV block. IMPRESSION: Sinus rythym, average HR 63, Narrow QRS complex, non specific ST ABNORMALITIES, rare isolated PVCs and PACs, physiologic AVB blocks with no clinical implication, no symptoms reported. Below showed 8 PVCs and 80 PACs. 33 pauses of > 2 seconds. What does this AV Block mean. Got me scared again. There is no mention of AV block on my new holter that was done 2 weeks ago so it was 6 weeks post ablation. Also what are non specific abnormalities. I feel that with Afib and this AV block, I up against it. Thsnk you for reading and your valuable and appreciated input. Steve
Re: AV Block
August 13, 2021 01:31AM
That's a really boring report that should make you happy. smiling smiley There's nothing in there to be even a little bit concerned about.
Re: AV Block
August 13, 2021 06:49AM
Lol. Oh. Thanks as per always. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login