Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Good weeks and bad week

Posted by keeferbdeefer 
Good weeks and bad week
August 11, 2021 01:47PM
I'm almost two years out from my afib ablation. The last six months have been pretty darn good. No meds and no afib since the procedure. But I do have a bad week here and there, when I'll have a number of ectopics for a few days in a row. Not runs of them, just random ones. Do others have bad weeks or a few days like that. Believe I have read that on other threads, but just looking for some validation.
Re: Good weeks and bad week
August 11, 2021 04:14PM
14 months post ablation. I have weeks with nothing then a few days to a week of sporadic ectopics. No meds of any kinds. I'll get runs of 3 or 4 a minute for a couple hours then quiet then it will pick back up few hundred daily during a run. Nothing compared to the 7k daily during 1st 6 months post ablation.
August 11, 2021 04:28PM
Kleinkp
14 months post ablation. I have weeks with nothing then a few days to a week of sporadic ectopics. No meds of any kinds. I'll get runs of 3 or 4 a minute for a couple hours then quiet then it will pick back up few hundred daily during a run. Nothing compared to the 7k daily during 1st 6 months post ablation.

I think you and I have shared very similar pre ablation episodes (frequency, duration, etc), and post ablation recovery. Appreciate the confirmation. Glad to know I'm not alone with these weird days. So hard to pinpoint why thy happen. Dehydration, vitamins, too much exercise, bad luck, a butterfly flapping its wings. Who knows.
August 11, 2021 04:57PM
Having afibb is truly odd. Trying to pinpoint or being paranoid about anything we drink, eat, digest and do that could unleash the beast. Can leave you fed up, staying positive but protective is my way of looking at itsmiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login