Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

There’s No Place Like Home, There’s No Place Like Home…….

Posted by Poppino 
There’s No Place Like Home, There’s No Place Like Home…….
August 09, 2021 08:25PM
Up at 530 uber to Austin airport. Flt back to Charlotte. Rough landing due to weather so I immediately start pac/pvcs which imo are mostly emotional. Just my thoughts. I had them once a few yrs ago in Chicago i had a blip. Freaked it was afib then spent 3 days of pac s. I asked Natale to ablate my brain. So anyway no tach. No groin bruise no peracarditis. They managed all that so well. My LAA was isolated. My Cornary Sinus was ablated & some other stuff. Previous pvi good. Right flutter good so we wait. I would go back for Watchman to get off eliquis. That would be 5-6 months TEE of LAA pumping. If fails then Watchman. Im on no other med cept 10/10 propananol
No matter it was first class experience from ck in to ck out
Still having some ectopics but they started when the plane tilted!
It was revealed to me something Natale does at the end of his ablations. It may be private so ill keep it that way. Its special and brought tears to my eyes. Before i was discharged i was complaining about a few tachs etc. he said stop!! And in that great Italian accent he said: go drive your Porsche
I think my biggest takeaway is that hes so confident and just knowing how many cases hes seen
Tom
Re: There’s No Place Like Home, There’s No Place Like Home…….
August 09, 2021 09:19PM
Tom, please read your private messages.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login