Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Now having tachycardia

Posted by Poppino 
Now having tachycardia
August 07, 2021 09:47AM
Dr Natale has not been in yet but after they gave me iv lasix ive been in tach 3-4 times. 105-07
Ill see what he says. Idk if its flutter or sinus tach. Only been 16 hrs since ablation so ?
Re: Now having tachycardia
August 07, 2021 09:52AM
Same as me. Junctional to tachycardia also
August 07, 2021 10:20AM
There may be lots of strange things happening after a procedure. Burns in the heart chambers are rough even if you don't feel real pain.
Just try to relax and avoid looking at the screens, curves and numbers.
I remember the hours I spent one day in an ER with electrodes on my chest and wires everywhere. Each time I was trying to move to another body position, there was a bell ringing repeatedly with the display saying "apnea" "apnea"...
As I was fed up with it, a nurse came and switched the darn thing to a silent setting, telling me "don't worry, it's nothing".

Electronics record and display useful things, but nearly always fail to diagnose anything reliably. I can't count the number of 12-lead pro EKG recordings I've had where the machine was printing horrors my cardiologist or EP told me not to worry about.

Just relax, it's not easy, but it's the best thing to do.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/2021 04:10PM by Pompon.
August 07, 2021 10:40AM
Dr natale was just in. He laughed. Im getting sinus tach runs 100-105. He said to forget it. Itll go away
Also i did not have junctional ekg. Sinus. He laughed and left said wait 8 weeks. I feel better
August 07, 2021 03:08PM
As long as you don't.....FEEL FRICKING FLUTTER.....your laughing.

Your burned heart is giving you a burst of this + that because its angry....like a child throwing toys when they are pissed but that will cease soon.

My heart took 12 days to settle down + was not perfect for another 30 or so days on top of that.

If Natale came in my room laughing i would have thought i won the heart lottery i would be so happy.

You have obviously been through a few of these before Tom.....Does this 1 feel different then your others at this point?
August 07, 2021 04:40PM
This one was done in areas that have never been touched. LAA etc. i was released and tachs stopped
I had it happen the morning after my 2012 ablation and this one was managed to avoid the pericarditis i get. So far none
I used a little colchicine for a week then this am i got Lasix in my IV. I urinated 1/2 gallon over 3 hrs. That has stopped. They gave me 2 big potassium tabs and i have mag gly back here at the hotel. Natale all ready figured me out. The stressed worrier. He seemed pleased and he did laugh off the ekg error and a few 105 runs of sinus tachycardia
Im still not 24,hours so……im impatient Just different. They run a cath in your neck too. He ablated the cornary sinus. He said in the coming months if it returns so will i. He ll touch it up and put in a watchman
T
August 07, 2021 05:01PM
Beautiful...so it looks like a few more days/weeks of interesting activity in your heart....so to not take very seriously......then perfect or near perfect NSR....followed in a few months after by the mini clot screen...... then shortly after that no more drugs + Bliss.

Sound like a plan you would approve of Tom?
August 07, 2021 08:08PM
If in 6 months the watchman goes in i can probably take no eliquis. Id love that
Natale talking about Olympics today. He s a freak. So is every tech and nurse. My arms are veiny
And everytime i get an iv its an issue with valves etc. yesterday one try. I didnt even feel the iv!
Dealing with Porsches not Model Ts
August 07, 2021 09:04PM
Tom- I like riding in a Model T. I went on a “T” club ride caravan with dozens of various T’s on a windy canyon. Great car! Great fun!
August 08, 2021 07:16AM
So glad things are going well for you. Natale and his team are amazing.
August 08, 2021 08:35AM
Poppino
Natale talking about Olympics today. He s a freak. So is every tech and nurse. My arms are veiny
And everytime i get an iv its an issue with valves etc. yesterday one try. I didnt even feel the iv!
Dealing with Porsches not Model Ts

Great comment Tom! A month ago, got together with a friend from Houston who I'd sent to Natale ~6 years ago. He was reminiscing how sceptical he was about having to leave Houston and go to Austin. I was extremely adamant. He did some due diligence and went along with my insistence. After he went, he understood and he and his wife have been extremely grateful for my insistence every time we get together. He was one who was marginal on the LAA stats for getting off Eliquis and amazingly, after two years his stats came into range and he's been off all meds since.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login