Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tomorrow I : “ Take The Yellow Brick Road”

Posted by Poppino 
Tomorrow I : “ Take The Yellow Brick Road”
August 04, 2021 10:18AM
Although ill arrive in Austin without The Ruby Slippers i have a Aug 6 date with The Wizard (Dr Natale) im hopeful he can exterminate the Flying Monkeys that without notice wreck havoc in my left Atrium.
Of my many hobbies: lifting weights, my Porsche, Dance (yes i take dance lol) fountain pens, growing flowers, mid century furniture etc ive tried to place myself in this scenario: the Scarecrow? No i cant dance that well, The Tin Man? He needed a new heart! I dont, The Cowardly Lion? Yes!!! Just the sight of a stethoscope and im a bag of stale carackers.
On 7/16 before i was cardioverted Dr Holshouser stopped by the EP Lab and genuinely seemed disappointed and surprised: i just dont get it. Go to Natlae he said. So i have his blessing
Want to sincerely thank Sannon Carey Jackie Genie George and the many well wishers here. I was gone for years but such a nice place to land when things go south. A truly great web site for varying thoughts and ideas. Misery loves company
A final observation: Shannon & Carey have both called , emailed , messaged and baby sat me. The site has a perfect pair: Shannon the soft place to land and Carey the kick in the ass. I need both so a great combination. By this weekend i should know alot more: covid test CT EKG Blood Ablation at 67.5 id like another 15 yrs but i know that fighting the Invisible Man (electricity) is a tough opponent . Take The Yellow Brick Road……….
Tom
Re: Tomorrow I : “ Take The Yellow Brick Road”
August 04, 2021 11:51AM
Best of luck Tom! May it go smoothly and you have a fading memory of ever having a wonky heart.
August 04, 2021 03:01PM
Sending you best wishes for Natale magic and smooth NSR, Tom!!
August 04, 2021 03:49PM
Gl Tom.....Natale will keep you on his table till midnight if nec. (don't gulp Tom that's a good thing)...he lives for tough cases...he can't wait to get started on you...he is like a football player before a big game.... time cannot go fast enough for him.....he will put your heart through all the paces imaginable until he is 100% satisfied he will be able to return you to your Kansas farm house whole again.

What's for supper tomorrow night?
August 04, 2021 04:19PM
Well we did eat at Loro last trip so tomorrow in Austin i think bar bq. I can eat whatever til 11. On eliquis so 1/2 a beer? Lol
Appreciate the humor! Beginning fri am im no longer in control
Thanks Susan & George!
August 04, 2021 05:43PM
Hi Tom -
Yellow Brick Road, indeed!
I echo all of the 'wishes-well' to you for your Natale ablation and
am very confident that you will benefit 100% from his ultimate skill and experience.
I look forward to reading your post-procedure report when you have the time.
Jackie
August 04, 2021 11:56PM
Best of luck.
August 05, 2021 08:19AM
Tom,
Keep us posted! You will be in my thoughts!
Genie
August 05, 2021 04:42PM
Best of luck to you Tom!
August 05, 2021 07:41PM
How are you doing Tom?
August 06, 2021 07:23PM
I didnt go in til 230. Out at 430. Bed now. Groggy still. HR 77. Gonna walk in 20 mins
Right now rough. Natale will come by. So idk what he
Did yet??? Staying night here
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login