Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wolf minimaze - 15 years post - Still cured

Posted by russdward357 
Wolf minimaze - 15 years post - Still cured
July 26, 2021 03:45PM
Hi,

On August 03, I will reach my 15 year anniversary of a Wolf minimaze in Harrisburg, PA. The summary is that I remain free of atrial fib and thank God for this gift of health.

My struggle with atrial fib was devastating. And, the surgery was hard. But I would do it again this minute to get free of the disease.

I'm less tuned in these days, so I don't know how much catheter ablation has progressed. I still think, though, that if you are really serious about stopping atrial fib, the external ablation aspect of the minimaze is very compelling.

If you want to know more of the story, you can read it here:

[www.weststreetconsulting.com]

It's post-dated a little because I'm going away for a bit, but I don't think that will jinx anything smiling smiley You can also email me at russ at weststreetconsulting dot com. All the best to all of you.

Russ
Re: Wolf minimaze - 15 years post - Still cured
July 26, 2021 04:06PM
About 10 years ago when i started to follow this AFIB stuff that procedure was still out there quite a bit but i have not even thought about or heard of it for at least 5 years with the new tech.

Being able to see with your own eyes for a doctor has it's advantages....the recovery time for the patient though makes that a thing of the past it appears.

I wonder if that procedure is still on the table so to speak for certain cases....interesting.
Re: Wolf minimaze - 15 years post - Still cured
July 26, 2021 05:56PM
Hi Russ,

Remember when you got this back in the day. Thanks for the wonderful report!!

George
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login