Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gulp……Austin just called - Aug 6th now.

Posted by Poppino 
Gulp……Austin just called - Aug 6th now.
July 26, 2021 02:03PM
Dr Natale s office just called me and due to a cancel ive been moved to Aug 6 a Fri rather than Sept 14 so my natual anxiety kicks in lol so this will be exactly 3 weeks from my cardioversion and TEE which was clear and im on Eliquis My 3/29 ablation was called extensive by Dr Natale so im hopeful that the atypical flutter requires not alot of burns???
Anyway i dont have to sweat out going outa rythm too soon now
Tom
Re: Gulp……Austin just called - Aug 6th now.
July 26, 2021 02:26PM
Poppino
Anyway i dont have to sweat out going outa rythm too soon now
Tom

Hoping you don’t go into flutter until the night before or morning of the ablation. Good luck! I heard the hospital food is good.
July 26, 2021 02:35PM
👍
July 26, 2021 03:35PM
Great news POP......As i told you before your not the only 1 wanting to get this saga completed correctly....Natale i'm sure would love you on his table this afternoon...just get your volatile trigger food ready to send you over the edge at the right time......aug. 6th an interesting date...HIROSHIMA...the beginning of the end...hopefully the same for your heart troubles...an easy date to remember.
July 26, 2021 03:47PM
Lol !!! I know wwll history well but totally forgot that aug 6 was The Bomb. My dad is 95 and in Navy during the war. Hes very proud. He taught us alot
Yes i can try a few triggers??? But no craft beer 😢
Trent today made an interesting comment: i told him in march i was 144 pre ablation. May 125 for 7 days then converted. July 10-16 115 cardioverted. He said probably 3 seperate circuits. Anyway I appreciate your humor and support
July 28, 2021 02:59PM
You'll do just fine Tom ... and the sooner the better!

Cheers!
Shannon
July 29, 2021 12:07AM
And don't try to trigger yourself into arrhythmia. Just follow their instructions and don't worry about it. If Natale wants you in flutter, he'll put you in flutter during the procedure. EPs can do that.
July 29, 2021 07:25AM
Thanks Shannon & Carey. I dont have a way to create flutter anyway. Hopefully theyll have my Zio Patch readings by 8/6. Thats 3 weeks after they received it back
But yes i know he can envoke flutter. I am still having periodic rate jumps as if fluttter wants to start. I have a teleconference with Nurse Shannon 8/3
Tom
July 30, 2021 02:27PM
Good luck to you next week.
July 30, 2021 02:43PM
Good luck!
July 30, 2021 07:23PM
Our thoughts will be with you next week. Good luck, Tom!
July 30, 2021 11:21PM
Break a leg! Well, you get the idea. Good luck
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login