Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

TEE & Ablation plus my EPs comment to me on Natale

Posted by Poppino 
TEE & Ablation plus my EPs comment to me on Natale
July 16, 2021 05:26PM
Today was long 930-430. Everything was on schedule til i mentioned 2 missed eliquis days in nsr. The cascade began. A TEE. So had to find the right guy. They finally did. There is a national shortage of Brevital so i got propofol. Successful cardioversion. See it it holds long???? If it doesn’t im not sure what to do. Take pills and sit???

Dr Holshouser stopped by my room: long story short. Quote: go to Dr Natale. Period
So i have his blessing and rec

I was confirmed to be in atypical left flutter. 115-120

Just Praying i can get a few weeks of peace. Im afraid to eat. Afraid to bend over etc etc

Tom P
Re: TEE & Ablation plus my EPs comment to me on Natale
July 16, 2021 06:44PM
My EP's comment to me after he failed at 3 ablations when I told him I was going to see Natale, "He can't do anything me and others can do". 4th and 1st abaltion with Natale, 4 years later, still AFIB free. winking smiley

Go see Natale sounds like you have a wise EP.
July 16, 2021 07:06PM
Wow yet another fixed by Natale! Happy for you
October 16, 2021 07:58PM
Who is dr natale and where is he located? Im in ohio. I have a question, i had afib three weeks after my second moderna shot then every month increases Once in March twice in april and may then 4 in june 8 in july 10 times in august 6 times in September starting taking magnesium havent had any in october yet. My dr has an abaltion scheduled for nov 10 i am 62 women and. I am thinking oc cancelling my abaltion. Any thoughts
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login