Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My Roller Coaster 3.5 wks Hits A Smooth Stretch

Posted by Poppino 
My Roller Coaster 3.5 wks Hits A Smooth Stretch
June 02, 2021 11:38AM
Im 4.5 weeks from date in Austin. Most of us here remember The Twilight Zone right? Well my favorite episode was: Little Girl Lost 1962
A 5 yr old leans into her bedroom wall and falls into the 4th dimension- i feel my last 3 weeks mirror that. 5 days of rate fluctuations. 8 days of flutter
Using diltz and propananol for rate. Converts but then resting HR 55-58. What!? I quickly notice my 20/20 mg propananol dumps me into 48ish
Im now taking 10/10 or less! 10 days ago i had a tach episode at 181. Eroded to 105 in 20 mins converted in 90 mins
Since that day vg not perfect as i get some quick 60 to 90 HR especially after eating. Theyre short lived
Ive dropped all alcohol. Yes i drank some even after my 3/29 ablation. My wife has me scheduled an IQ test
So ive been all over the map during May. I have a touch of anxiety too. No panic but low grade : pulse ckg etc. Carey begged me to stop!
I see a few pvc posts: mine always relate to emotions. Ive had nearly none though. A few ea day
Wow were all so different! At times ive felt like a Saltine cracker that is run over by a bus. July 7!
Re: My Roller Coaster 3.5 wks Hits A Smooth Stretch
June 02, 2021 10:39PM
Hi Poppino
I was listening to rumors and such... Somewhere I got the idea that one beer is enough to cause problems. Can't remember where I saw that info.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2021 10:47PM by Blastco2.
June 02, 2021 10:58PM
Poppino - were you doing any lifting or strenuous work prior to your PVCs?

My twilight zone is my “alien“ (pacemaker) with two lead tentacles interweaving in my heart. Reminds me of that horror movie of a swollen chest and the alien trying to eject out of its host’s body.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2021 01:48AM by susan.d.
June 03, 2021 01:29AM
Oh my. Susan we gotta try and laugh some. Right? I do not! Believe in jixes but i jinxed my self
Last evening i had a tach episode. Only 115. But it terminatec. Yes and i was only one beer but 11% so its like 2 or at least 1.5

My worst pvc outbreak was in Chicago visiting my son a couple yrs ago
Wife and i had chili at lunch and i got a few pvcs. Spicy? Anyway it set me off for 3 days
PVC s every 10 beats. We landed back in charlotte got to our car and they ended completely
It was being outa my safe place as pitiful as that sounds. I remember desperately contacting Jackie lol
T
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login