Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Transdermal magnesium

Posted by LaniB 
Transdermal magnesium
October 02, 2020 08:56PM
Does anyone up on transdermal magnesium? Would it be safer for people who have kidney issues? Also, what's better? MoMaggie? EASE spray or make your own by mixiing water with Ancient Minerals?
Re: Transdermal magnesium
October 02, 2020 09:22PM
LaniB
Does anyone up on transdermal magnesium? Would it be safer for people who have kidney issues? Also, what's better? MoMaggie? EASE spray or make your own by mixiing water with Ancient Minerals?

I have used transdermal. I don't mostly because of the hassle. I make my own as a supersaturated solution of magnesium chloride & water, which feels "oily." I use nagari (magnesium chloride flakes the Japanese use to coagulate tofu). Not saying this is best, but I ran a sample through a mass spectrometer at a chem lab ~12 years ago and it was clean. I probably have 30 kg in my garage. I sometimes make MgCl2 water out of it and drink it.

As to kidney, I don't know, but it may not be better. If it is going to do you any good, it has to get in the blood & flow through the kidney.

I recall using on my feet at the end of long days backpacking with a very heavy pack at 12,000'. It really relaxed my feet.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login