Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Heavy Metal testing

Posted by LaniB 
Heavy Metal testing
July 24, 2020 05:04PM
Well, no surprise since I took 4t of ReMag per day for about 8 months, (Of course I've stoped now) but my latest heavy metal test showed that my Lead level has increased quite a bit. (Probably the REMag since I gave up chocolate for Afib) My Mercury, Cesium, and Barium all went up too. I thought I was detoxing by eating a lot of either organic cilantro, dandelion leaves, parsley everyday, big salads at least 2X a day. Organic Egg , garlic, onion and ginger several times a week to detox. Good news is, Aluminum went down, along with antimony and thallium,(just a tad).

Does anyone know of a testing service where I might send my supplements to find out if I'm slowly poisoning myself? Consumer labs only tests for Lead, Arsenic and Cadmium. I'd like to at least know how to test for Mercury. I haven't had a bite of tuna since my first test, and only take Nordic Naturals fish oil which is supposed to be pure, but I'm taking in Mercury somehow. I need to figure out how, and how to get rid of it safely.

Also, does anyone know of a doctor (anywhere in the country since they do telemed now) who can guide me in a safe way to detox without chelating all of my important electrolyte minerals? I certainly don't want to start any detox until my RBC Mg is up to optimal.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login