Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

ReMag thoughts?

Posted by cirenepurzalot 
ReMag thoughts?
December 19, 2019 08:41AM
What are your experiences with taking ReMag magnesium supplement?

Recently I read that ConsumerLab tests found ReMag to contain 0.58 micrograms of lead in 1/2 teaspoon of ReMag. Does this concern you?
Re: ReMag thoughts?
December 19, 2019 10:08AM
I wouldn't use any supplement found to be contaminated with heavy metals.
December 19, 2019 10:46AM
Dean and her product have more issues than lead, but that's a new one and a good reason to avoid. She had her medical license revoked in Canada for starters. Next up is the product she brags is the greatest form of Mag. Maybe if the contents were accurate, but then its grossly overpriced also. This from an independent lab, Consumerlab.com on Remag. shorting the bottle ingredients. Who shorts Magnesium, the cheapest supplement out there???

150 mg9 to 300 mg9
(ionized magnesium
chloride)
NOT
APPROVED
Found only 92.3
mg per ½
teaspoon (61.5%
of listed amount)

Look into the making your own water and sipping it all day. Simple and cheap, just as effective most likely. [www.acupuncturebrooklyn.com]
December 19, 2019 10:55AM
cirenepurzalot
What are your experiences with taking ReMag magnesium supplement?

Recently I read that ConsumerLab tests found ReMag to contain 0.58 micrograms of lead in 1/2 teaspoon of ReMag. Does this concern you?

US EPA drinking water standard is 15 ppb lead. There is about 2.5 g in 1/2 tsp, so 0.58/2.5 converted to ppb is 232. 232 is waaaay above 15.

I purchased ReMag magnesium at one point. It tastes like magnesium chloride. I've got magnesium chloride I've had tested on a mass spectrometer machine that is clean. I use it if I want mag chloride.
December 19, 2019 12:16PM
Thanks for your insights! What about angstrom magnesium, such as the one from here? [www.angstrom-mineral.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2019 01:14PM by cirenepurzalot.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login