Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Odd string of beats years after ablation?

Posted by Fibrillator 
Odd string of beats years after ablation?
June 30, 2019 08:36AM
Coming up on 2 years post my 1st Natale abalation (4th overall). Knock on wood been great. Early on in blanking period I would string together what I would call a chaotic beat pattern for 10 secondis or so once of twice. To quick and out and about to catch on my Kardia as I do not carry it with.

Anyways had one yesterday, when I get PVC's they feel like small electric zap so when I string a few together of pacs mixed I feel them too.

This week I have been having a few more PVC's than normal and on a wlak yeterday went haywire for 10 to 15 seconds at most. Paused my walk and checked at my wrist and no doubt was a bit chaotic was it fib, flutter, PVC's and PAC's overlapping, who knows.

Amazing though how that short little bit can send the mind to terrible places after 2 years of bliss.

The one variable I have added is tyring these new migrain shots, I am using Emgality in month one. These target the CGRP peptide which I know has heart implications too but no one can really say as this class of drug is too new.

At anyrate, I read here from many that after they have succesul Natale abaltion theri haeart is radio silent in NSR. Do others ever get a "short blip" of "something".
Re: Odd string of beats years after ablation?
July 01, 2019 10:36PM
I do all the time. My ablation with Natale is at two years
July 02, 2019 10:43AM
Very, very occasionally I would get about five seconds or so of something that felt like a-fib was trying to get started like the old days, but then it would quit. In my layperson mindset, I believe since Dr. Natale burned such incredible lines in my heart (in 2013) and essentially "boxed" and created isolation the a-fib had nowhere to go. The magnesium water I started drinking helped. I would strongly urge you to try it. It's worth the effort and super cheap. I can really feel the difference, BP went down a bit as well. [www.afibbers.org]
July 02, 2019 05:19PM
I am mostly suspect of the Emgality I started this month. I just threw another short one of something, that is twice in one week and I have been basically silent accept for single PVC's here and there for 1.5 years now. Was tachardyia just sitting on couch, by time I could get to Kardia it was just Tachardia. But we all know when we have a string of "something".

I notice also more winded up stairs and higher BPM since the loading injections of emgality. Nobody really knows what these CGRP antagonists will do long term and cardio is noted as related potential issue, maybe people with normal hearts won't have issue. But I have to think hard here if I am going to take 2nd month injection. OK, thinking done, I am stopping.

I will just have to manage migraines with other means which for new folks started one week after my first ablation almost 5 years ago now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/02/2019 06:27PM by Fibrillator.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login