Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Is this aflutter

Posted by DSENNET 
Is this aflutter
June 24, 2016 06:42PM

I have been going in and out of this rhythm for about a week. I captured the image on my monitor and I am trying to attach the URL. I faxed it to my EP while I wait for an appointment but have not yet been able to get any information. Now it looks like I will have to wait until Monday to call again. I had two ablations seven years ago and this is the first time that I have had an episode this long.

Mike
Re: Is this aflutter
June 24, 2016 06:43PM
I guess my URL didn't work

Mike
June 25, 2016 09:56AM
Mike,

If you put the image file on something like Google Drive and then get the URL of the file, it should work.

George
June 26, 2016 01:40AM
Hi Mike

If you wish, send me an email copy of your ECG chart ... and if you have an Alivecor iPhone or Android ECG monitoring system that is ideal for capturing spot ECGs to send quickly to anyone. And include your email address and cell numbers well as your time zone and I'll get back to you as soon as I finish wrapping up this issue of AFIB Report which should be in the coming few days. Am just writing that last two study summaries this weekend and will do a couple of edits over the first couple days of this coming week before sending it out. We can review your ECG strip then when I have more time.

Take care,
Shannon
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login