Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Posted by Nel 
Nel
July 12, 2014 02:56AM
Hi everyone, I'm back, but wonder why now, I have to log in (with afibbers and 2sesame) everytime I get the afibbers site?? Funny, before I had to put in my password and user name, now I don't, BUT now it's log in..it doesn't say anything about 'remember me' so I could check it...Help Shannon....(I'm sure a pain I know ;-)...Nel
Re: Log in
July 12, 2014 03:27AM
Hi Nel,

Are you using a browser on a phone or tablet for access? If so, that is what I experience on my iPhone and IPad. My computer's browser will store the login info for me.

Haven't found a way around it on the smaller devices.

George
Nel
July 13, 2014 12:15AM
Nope, just your usual icon on the pc as always..Nel
July 13, 2014 01:37AM
Nel,

It is a browser setting issue. I have Windows installed on a virtual machine on my Mac. For some reason the Google Chrome browser saves the password when run on the Mac side, but not on the Windows side. Firefox and Safari work fine on the Mac side and Explorer works on the Windows side.

Someplace in the settings for your browser is a preference to ask to save passwords. This must be activated for this to work.

George
July 13, 2014 05:03AM
Sounds like George has it sorted out Nel, and welcome back, good to hear from you again.

Check your browser password save function as George suggested and make sure the password is saved in your browser and see if that works?

Take care,
Shannon
July 13, 2014 03:19PM
Thanks George - I've been having login problems as well when I use the Chrome browser... so this helps clear up my dilemma.

Jackie
Nel
July 14, 2014 02:48AM
That sound like the problem..Now tell me how do I find the chrome browser password? While I was in the hospital, my grand son changed a few things. I noticed the big balloon google as my icon to the afibbers after I got home. I don't know much about changing the google Chrome browser....thanks guys....Nel
July 14, 2014 03:54PM
Nel,

I unsuccessfully tried some solutions for my Windows Chrome. It is not much of a priority for me as I always web surf on the Mac side, not Windows. My other suggestion would be to punt and download and use Mozilla Firefox or Opera as a browser. You might also ask your grandson to undo what he did.

George
Nel
July 18, 2014 02:29AM
Well, you were right George, but now I have to Register again if I want to send a message...can't win for losing huh?
Thanks a lot guys.....Nel
Nel
July 18, 2014 02:31AM
Well, you were right George, but now I have to Register if I want to send a message...can't win for losing huh?
Thanks a lot guys.....Nel
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login