Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Natale ablation #2 on Monday

Posted by Cindy O 
Natale ablation #2 on Monday
April 22, 2012 01:37AM
Following my three weeks spent in the hospital after my first Natale ablation, I have been home for a month and have recovered a lot of strength, and will be going in for my next procedure on Monday. Amiodarone enabled me to come home in NSR, eat, sleep and get rid of the pleural effusion!!

Dr. Natale says he knows exactly what he missed the first time, and what caused all the problems. Let's hope he's right.

I'll report in -

Cindy O
Re: Natale ablation #2 on Monday
April 22, 2012 10:20AM
Cindy, dear. I can't begin to imagine your recent ordeal. I'm so glad that the Ami worked so well for you in restoring your health. We used to send out a Call for Angels to watch over those scheduled for ablation. I'm sure everyone agrees that such a call is appropriate now for you.

Special blessings,thoughts and an abundance of positive energy coming your way.

Jackie
April 22, 2012 10:44AM
Cindy,

I'll certainly be thinking about you on Monday. Unfortunately sometimes unexpected things happen during an operation. I'm not sure what or how a pleural effusion happens, but it sounds serious. I'll look on line for a definition. It sounds like that's under control, so let Dr Natale perform his magic. All you have do is have faith in his amazing skills.
All the best to you on Monday.
Lou
April 22, 2012 11:01AM
Cindy, my prayers are with you.

Adrian
April 22, 2012 04:08PM
Cindy,

I have been thinking about you.
Best wishes.
BillC

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/22/2012 04:09PM by BillC.
Anonymous User
April 22, 2012 07:22PM
Cindy, I will be sending good thoughts your way tomorrow and wishing you the very best for a successful and uneventful procedure.

Laura
Anonymous User
April 22, 2012 09:05PM
Oh, Cindy O,

"Cindy O" is now with "members and friends around the globe who are part of our Worldwide Prayer Circle".

Erling.
April 22, 2012 10:33PM
Cindy,

I am sending an Angel to watch over you, I feel sure this ablation will be the "fix"! Am holding positive thoughts for tomorrow.

Louise
April 23, 2012 06:42AM
Thinking of you and prayers for a speedy recovery. May The Great Architect of the Universe give you the continued strength to persist through your ordeal and direct you towards a speedy return to good health and NSR.

Murray

Murray L

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tikosyn uptake Dec 2011 500ug b.i.d. NSR since!
Herein lies opinion, not professional advice, which all are well advised to seek.
Tom Poppino
April 23, 2012 07:23PM
So cool how this site supports those that are in need, Murray very well put! (Architect of the Universe) I love it.....Cindy Praying for you!!!!

To P
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login