Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Unbelievable Benefits Of Magnesium Glycinate

Posted by Todd 
Unbelievable Benefits Of Magnesium Glycinate
December 25, 2023 05:17PM
[www.youtube.com]
Today, we're going to unravel the mysteries of Magnesium Glycinate, a not-so-talked-about but absolutely incredible mineral that's been making waves in the health and wellness community. From giving you the gift of blissful sleep to keeping your heart beating in rhythm, Magnesium Glycinate is like that superhero you never knew you needed. And the best part? The benefits don't stop there!
Re: Unbelievable Benefits Of Magnesium Glycinate
January 06, 2024 03:18PM
Todd
[www.youtube.com]
Today, we're going to unravel the mysteries of Magnesium Glycinate, a not-so-talked-about but absolutely incredible mineral that's been making waves in the health and wellness community. From giving you the gift of blissful sleep to keeping your heart beating in rhythm, Magnesium Glycinate is like that superhero you never knew you needed. And the best part? The benefits don't stop there!

It seems to be working for me.
I recently had a redo ablation and experienced PVCs, mostly when I awoke.
I remember reading a post about Magnesium Bisglycinate helping with PACs.
After taking it for a few days I don't experience the PVCs anymore. The other thing I notice was my heart rate is lowering, closer to what my pre ablation rate was.
January 07, 2024 07:44PM
Colindo, what’s the brand are you taking and dosages?
January 10, 2024 01:26AM
Yuxi
Colindo, what’s the brand are you taking and dosages?

California Gold Nutrition, Magnesium Bisglycinate, Formulated with TRAACS, 200 mg, 240 Veggie Capsules (100 mg per Capsule)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login