Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I want to start a distance learning Master's degree in Management, do you know Tech?

Posted by Alleno 
I want to start a distance learning Master's degree in Management, do you know Tech?
September 26, 2023 11:08AM
Hello everyone, I have been a nurse for two years and I would like to improve my skills in the area of Nursing Management, I am looking for an economical and distance learning alternative, I saw a university called Tech but I don't know anything about them, do you have any experience studying at Tech or any other information that could be useful to me apart from what is on their website. Thx!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/26/2023 11:08AM by Alleno.
Re: I want to start a distance learning Master's degree in Management, do you know Tech?
September 26, 2023 02:25PM
Tech seems to be a for-profit university based in the Canary Islands. I know nothing about them. Are you in the US? If so, pretty much all state universities have distance learning programs these days and it would likely be less expensive and higher quality.

And be aware that there are no nurses on this forum that I'm aware of, so this probably isn't the best place to ask. I would suggest reddit instead. They have a nursing subreddit that's pretty active with plenty of nurses posting.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login