Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Weed Dispensary Question: Seeking Advice on Strain Selection

Posted by yomav 
Weed Dispensary Question: Seeking Advice on Strain Selection
September 17, 2023 07:37AM
Hey everyone, I'm relatively new to the world of cannabis, and I have a question about selecting the right strain from a weed dispensary. I've heard so much about the wide variety of strains available, each with its unique effects and benefits. I'm looking for recommendations on strains that can help with anxiety and promote relaxation without causing too much of a couch-lock feeling. If anyone has any personal experiences or suggestions for strains they've found effective in managing anxiety or just unwinding after a long day, I'd greatly appreciate it. Also, any tips on what to look for in a dispensary to ensure a quality product would be fantastic
Re: Weed Dispensary Question: Seeking Advice on Strain Selection
September 17, 2023 07:37AM
yomav
Hey everyone, I'm relatively new to the world of cannabis, and I have a question about selecting the right strain from a weed dispensary. I've heard so much about the wide variety of strains available, each with its unique effects and benefits of Airdrie weed dispensary. I'm looking for recommendations on strains that can help with anxiety and promote relaxation without causing too much of a couch-lock feeling. If anyone has any personal experiences or suggestions for strains they've found effective in managing anxiety or just unwinding after a long day, I'd greatly appreciate it. Also, any tips on what to look for in a dispensary to ensure a quality product would be fantastic
Thanks in advance for your guidance!
Re: Weed Dispensary Question: Seeking Advice on Strain Selection
September 21, 2023 09:54PM
A family member has used medical marijuana. It all depends on what you want it for. We did not find the bud-tenders to be particularly helpful for our situation but in general sativa is more for energizing and indica strains are more for relaxation. If you have 'nextdoor.com' in your area that would be a good way to find a decent dispensary. Also from an afib standpoint you might want to search on the forum before partaking- seems to be a bit of a tie in so if it is for yourself and you do have afib you may want to consider that. Also strains have terpenes and that can have a bigger effect on a person than the whether indica or sativa. And, vaping ins't the best and it is easy to make a tincture out of any strain from the bud. If at all interested in doing that (it's as easy as making tea) I can shoot you a video.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login