Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More Nattokinese

Posted by Joe 
Joe
More Nattokinese
June 13, 2023 05:24PM
Nothing new her for many of you but i though it interesting enough to post. Note his comment on his medical education and nutrition.

I do eat natto regularly and also take Eliquis when i have AF (highly discouraged by Cardiologist). Wonder what my Tromboelasto Graphy would show? Not that i hold my breath that any of 'my' doctors would order one for me. Probably just say: Keep taking your Eliquis confused smiley
[www.youtube.com]
Re: More Nattokinese
June 13, 2023 07:47PM
G'day Joe,
Nattokinase has sort of come to a dead end. Big pharma can't make money out of it as it is a "natural" product so there is no money around for large scale studies of it. We can only rely on very small scale studies and here say which is not good enough.

Personally I won't touch nattokinase supplements as I don't trust the different manufactures of it. Also I think there are more enzymes in natto food that work in concert with nattokinase that do the clot busting and blood thining rather than singling out only nattokinase.

I have now been eating natto food every second day for 18yrs. My GP doctor is now a natto convert too. He puts it in a blender and drinks it!! Yuk.

Here is a link to the side effects of eating natto:

[superfoodly.com]

Dean
Joe
June 14, 2023 07:40PM
Good link Dean thumbs up not sure about the saturated fat (unless you gorge on it) and heart diseaseconfused smiley , The thyroid advise i take on board.

You are probably wise and on the safe side with your thinking on synergistic effects of nutrients. Reminds me of vitamin E (the d-alpha only form) supplementing ...
June 20, 2023 10:30AM
A recent news bulletin on Nattokinase from ResearchGate – offers many references to beneficial properties of nattokinase.
FYI.

Jackie

Nattokinase:
• Supports normal blood pressure
• Prevents blood clots from forming
• Dissolves existing blood clots
• Dissolves fibrin
• Enhances the body’s production of plasmin and other clot-dissolving agents, including urokinase

[www.researchgate.net]
June 28, 2023 10:43AM
Dean

I have now been eating natto food every second day for 18yrs.

Dean

Dean, where do you get your natto food?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login