Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Steve Carr update: Dietary protocol that eliminated Afib and Ectopics

Posted by Dean 
May 01, 2023 01:39AM

You older afibbers on this forum will remember Steve Carr’s very successful dietary protocol that has eliminated his Afib and Ectopics for 8yrs. He has just updated it again and has very detailed useful information that would be of interest for any afibber trying to eliminate or reduce afib by dietary means.

Dean

[www.carrafibdietinfo.com]
Re: Steve Carr update: Dietary protocol that eliminated Afib and Ectopics
May 01, 2023 01:25PM
Hi Dean - thanks for sharing. Interesting and undoubtedly, useful, for post-ablation use as well. I know that
I certainly limit calcium-containing foods so that I'm not 'overloading'.... and based on my Vitamin D-deficient history,
Vitamin D is a supplement I've optimized for over 20 years.

Jackie
Joe
May 01, 2023 07:55PM
thumbs upThank you!
May 03, 2023 02:05AM
Interesting.

500 grams of mushrooms is quite a lot. I used to grow them in my early days. They are on the superfood list.

Maybe mushrooms on toast for breakfast one day and natto on the other?
May 03, 2023 08:26AM
500 grams of mushrooms is quite a lot.

Agree. It was a very interesting read but then I read he eats at least a pound of mushroom a day.
May 03, 2023 03:18PM
500 grams is about a Pound, so if one doesn't eat that many mushrooms/day, maybe 1/2 that amount then this program wouldn't work?
May 03, 2023 03:27PM
I took host defense turkey tail mushroom extract supplements.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2023 03:30PM by susan.d.
May 04, 2023 04:48PM
Steve's Figure 1 is very interesting. It makes it clear why so many get ablated. At 19 years, his probability of not being persistent is about 12%.

May 04, 2023 11:31PM
Susan is what you posted the name of the supplement? Do you get them off of Amazon? How many grams of Mushrooms do those supplements have.

Hope you are doing well.

Liz
May 05, 2023 10:43AM
Elizabeth
Susan is what you posted the name of the supplement? Do you get them off of Amazon? How many grams of Mushrooms do those supplements have.

Hope you are doing well.

Liz

I bought it at the vitaminshoppe. However iherb online has it. It’s possible Amazon will also carry it. However if you use this forum’s link at the top of this page, you get 10% off and this forum also gets 10% to help run this site. Or you can go online and google iherb coupon codes and a first time buyer gets 20% off their first order.

The directions on the bottle says 2/day. During my cancer I took two twice a day. Take it with food. It gave me acid reflux.

Here is a link for you to read the amount of grams the capsules contain.

[www.evitamins.com]

I may go back on them. I’m happy for this thread reminding me. Iherb has saved me because I can’t import food, or especially my favorite brand (in English) vitamins, where I am at but I just this week discovered they ship to my country for free (no custom fees under $75) in 5-7 days so I’m buying supplements and gluten free foods and items I can’t find here. I don’t know how it’s possible for them to ship to me because Amazon can’t ship supplements nor food. You should check out iherb.com . They are having a sale now.

[www.iherb.com]
10% off link in addition to their sale prices.

[hostdefense.com]
Info on their products. I also bought their comprehensive mushroom blend as well.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2023 10:46AM by susan.d.
May 09, 2023 03:58PM
I’m about to buy some supplements and thought to google if Turkey Tail mushroom extract supplements can cause GI issues because it did with me
[www.webmd.com].
May 20, 2023 11:55PM
A nutritionist I work with espouses mushrooms as well. I was trying to find a slide of the "why's" but they are suppose to have many benefits. She recommends daily .. cooked. I try and put them in all sorts of things. Eggs for one. I put in beef stew yesterday. I doubt I do a pound a day. But they are delicious!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login