Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How many sessions of emsculpt neo should one take?

Posted by PaulWatkins 
How many sessions of emsculpt neo should one take?
February 16, 2023 10:24AM
Good Afternoon, everyone, this is Paul here, and I want to know how many sessions I have to take of emsculpt neo. I have been told that 2 to 3 sessions are enough to experience results, but I want to confirm.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2023 10:25AM by PaulWatkins.
Re: How many sessions of emsculpt neo should one take?
February 16, 2023 11:19AM
I had no idea what emsculpt neo even was but here is something I'd consider when doing one of these procedures or coolsculpting. Where is all of that fat and byproducts going to go?

Natural weight loss puts small amounts of fat and byproducts into the bloodstream over time. These procedures dump huge amounts all at once including huge amounts of PUFA, linoleic acid and 4-HNE. How will you offset that? What damage will it do on the way out?

Reddit saturated fat forum discusses using E specifically tocotrienols to offset the PUFA load of normal natural fat loss but what to do about this tsunami of fat and fat byproducts? I don't know if anyone has looked at that.

[www.reddit.com]

[umzu.com]
Re: How many sessions of emsculpt neo should one take?
February 16, 2023 02:27PM
Seems like a strange place to ask. There's no reason why people in an afib forum are likely to know the answer to this. Surely there are forums out there more tailored to cool sculpting questions.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login