Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Update (Amazing) : My dog eating natto for acute Lymphoma Cancer
December 15, 2022 06:43PM
Well, it’s now 14 months since my Jack Russell dog “Tim” was given 1 to 3 months to live in September 2021. You can see the detailed 1st post bottom of this page.

The vet examined him in October this year and his tumors have shrunk to less than half the original size and importantly no new tumors have formed. The vets are now totally bamboozled and shaking their heads in astonishment. One of the younger vets is now studying natto and it’s effects on dogs.

I have been diligently giving Tim 15g or heaped teaspoon of natto every day and 5mg of Prednisolone every 2nd day (vet medicine) since diagnosis last year.

Tim is now 13yrs and running around like a 2yr old, eating madly and very naughty (typical Jack Russell).

If Tim could talk he would say to the vets “up yours!!”

Dean
Joe
Re: Update (Amazing) : My dog eating natto for acute Lymphoma Cancer
December 15, 2022 10:34PM
I have been told (first hand) by two owners who’s dogs had similar cancers an short times to live. The owners mixed graviola into their food and after a few months ( forgot details) the dogs’ cancers disappeared.
Don’t remember quantities involved but one owner told me that her dog vomited after eating the mix. Next feed she reduced the amount of graviola an this solved the vomiting problem.
December 16, 2022 01:17PM
Dean, thanks for sharing this. One never knows when they will face cancer. We know someone who battled breast cancer and now faces Lymphoma and has really considered not to go through Chemo again.

Lois
December 16, 2022 06:37PM
Hi Dean - Great! Thanks for sharing your good news.
I am so happy for you both.
Jackie
December 16, 2022 08:35PM
Dean
If Tim could talk he would say to the vets “up yours!!”

Umm, I don't know. Running around like a 2-year old is probably mostly the result of the prednisone. It does that. And maybe the wonderful results you've gotten are the combination of the two? Prednisone has proven anti-cancer effects, so it having a synergistic effect with the natto is entirely possible.

Whatever the explanation, I'm glad to hear that Tim is still among us acting like a 2-year old. smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login