Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How do I get an account so I can participate in Stop Afib forum?

Posted by willsdw 
How do I get an account so I can participate in Stop Afib forum?
August 29, 2022 12:13PM
I have tried many times to get an account on the Stop Afib forum. When I get to the step to request it to send me an E-mail to confirm, I never receive one.

Has anyone else successfully gotten an account on Stop Afib? When, and how?
Re: How do I get an account so I can participate in Stop Afib forum?
August 29, 2022 12:20PM
If you are trying to view the Medicare changes, you don’t need an account. Just go to StopAfib.org and scroll down the first page to read the article.
August 29, 2022 12:26PM
I want an account. I can find the Medicare proposed changes anywhere on the Internet.

I want to post and receive messages on the forum, and you can't do that (you can't even read messages) without an account. Even if I had a way to read the forum messages without permission to post, I'd be happy.
August 29, 2022 01:10PM
Somehow I was able to get in (I'm not sure how, maybe by correctly typing in the password to an old login that I wasn't sure of, but I couldn't repeat getting in). In looking around, it appears to be an old forum and participation has really dwindled in the last couple of months. Maybe the forum moved somewhere else? That would explain why I'm not getting any responses, if the forum is no longer active.

Does anyone know anything? That forum did have good discussion in the recent past.
August 29, 2022 01:27PM
willsdw
Maybe the forum moved somewhere else? That would explain why I'm not getting any responses, if the forum is no longer active.

Does anyone know anything? That forum did have good discussion in the recent past.

The forum is still active and at the same location. I read there every day and sometimes post. Here is the person you need to contact: brennalara, "Please email me at [email protected]"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2022 01:32PM by Daisy.
August 29, 2022 05:07PM
The girl who runs the site wants you to beg for help before they admit you. It's her way of limiting newcomers who might clog up the Forum with the same redundant questions. I also tried multiple times, and was meet with silence.
August 29, 2022 08:06PM
We don't mind helping out our friend Mellanie over at stopafib.org, but how to join her site isn't really an appropriate question here on the main afib forum. It bumps more important questions off the first page, so I'm moving this to the General Health forum. Daisy has answered your question above.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login