Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Public service

Posted by susan.d 
Public service
January 19, 2022 11:23AM
Government is starting today offering four free covid tests per address sent by mail. I’m posting because you can get a head start in not spreading it and you can lessen the symptoms which possibly could include arrhythmia.
[www.covidtests.gov]
Re: Public service
January 19, 2022 03:10PM
Thanks Susan! Ordered ours.
January 19, 2022 03:36PM
I got a usps notification an hour after ordering that mine was just mailed.

Biden just released 400 million n-95 masks from their emergency reserves. Check your pharmacies for upcoming free masks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2022 05:13PM by susan.d.
Joe
January 19, 2022 05:14PM
Interesting, wonder if our Australian government will follow? No doubt useful for people who have to go to work outside their home, and particularly lower income people. It's wasted on the well off and working from home in my opinion.

My daughter was positive on 12/31 with quite uncomfortable symptoms, tested negative on lateral flow test (RAT in Aus). SIL & family (43/4 & 21/4 y/o)were visiting at the time and they all registered positive a few days later on RT-PCR, also with symptoms. I interacted normally with them, played with the children but sort of kept distant (not hugging after no1 daughter tested positive).
I got early symptoms and treated right away (3x over 21/2 days) . Got almost full relief within hours and i'm still fine. Did not bother to test (obviously test does nothing to cure) but wore KN95 when shopping and kept distance from strangers.
January 19, 2022 06:49PM
Masks made in China.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2022 06:53PM by Elizabeth.
January 19, 2022 11:36PM
Joe
I got early symptoms and treated right away (3x over 21/2 days) . Got almost full relief within hours and i'm still fine.

Joe, what treatment did you receive over the 2 1/2 days?

Glad you are better!
Joe
January 20, 2022 03:13AM
Sent PM as this topic is forbidden on afibbers
January 20, 2022 10:08PM
FYI- Ellume covid 19 home test false positive recall. Check your lot number.
[www.fda.gov]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login