Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

ZOE nutrition

Posted by Joe 
Joe
ZOE nutrition
October 29, 2021 11:37PM
Haven't noticed a post on this on Afibber's.
[joinzoe.com]
Unfortunate it's not available in Australia, if it were i'd be onto it like a rash. I've read one or two book by Prof Tim Spector and feel that he is onto something many people in the field miss by miles.
It's all got to do with blood sugar levels/fat metabolism/micro-biom, their individualized responses to certain foods . I suppose blood pressure response and heart rate response would come into consideration as well - not sure if he covers that as well?
Re: ZOE nutrition
October 30, 2021 04:39PM
that looks super interesting. I have done food sensitivity testing.. and also was treated / diet for leaky gut back in the day. Thanks for sharing
October 30, 2021 09:01PM
[m.youtube.com]
Transparency she got the program for free by reviewing it. There is a 10% code which she also financially benefits. Very interesting YouTube.

[www.google.com]
9 muffins and a poop test. What if one is gluten/dairy free?

Norton security (virus software) refused the link to open stating it was not trusted.

I did a complete blood serum food testing for antibodies years ago and the report came back saying I’m allergic to 152 foods. Some foods like clams, mussels, oysters, I never in my life had eaten so I don’t know how I developed antibodies. I question the accuracy of such tests. I did learn (like the Zoe YouTube), to diversify my foods to avoid antibodies development. I have insurance but a doctor I had told about the food allergies said my insurance paid the lab to go on a two week all expense trip to Florida by me taking the test.

The cost of ZOE was high in 2019. I wonder how high it currently is?
Cost in 2019:
How much does it cost? Our test kit cost us $1,000 in 2019. Experience the full ZOE program from only $354 paid in 6 monthly installments of $59.

Part of the test is to chug 75g of sugar solution. High sugar intake is my trigger.
All sales final.
[www.google.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/30/2021 09:14PM by susan.d.
October 31, 2021 11:47AM
susan.d
Norton security (virus software) refused the link to open stating it was not trusted.

Overrule Norton. Every link in this thread is perfectly safe.
October 31, 2021 02:38PM
Carey

Overrule Norton. Every link in this thread is perfectly safe.

I’m sure it’s safe. I happen to like to control my online privacy in my own terms.

From Norton:
Ever feel like advertisements are ... following you? From webpages to your social media feeds and maybe even as commercials on your favorite streaming platform?

You’re not alone. You’re being tracked. We all are.

Internet tracking is virtually standard practice for web browsers and internet-connected devices, with websites watching how we engage with their content to improve user experiences and advertisers poring over our data to target us with relevant products and services, among other rationales.

This doesn’t necessarily mean you or your data collected is at risk, but shouldn’t we all know how and why our data is being collected? It’s our data, after all.
October 31, 2021 04:58PM
Stopping internet tracking is nearly impossible without taking extreme measures that require deep knowledge of how tracking is accomplished. Norton and other anti-virus software like to make claims that they can prevent tracking, but they're liars and they using tracking as a scare tactic. I don't bother trying to prevent tracking and I turn that nonsense off in my AV. All it does is prevent you from accessing perfectly safe, useful web sites.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login