Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ivermectin For Cancer

Posted by Todd 
Ivermectin For Cancer
March 02, 2021 09:40AM
[www.youtube.com]

Sorry I didn’t feel like editing, so there are awkward parts that should have been edited.

This is not a video to tell anyone to take anything kind of medication or supplement. This is a video to get people to advocate for themselves or a loved one.
This Is Tommy’s story. His story is still being written. We pray No Evidence Of disease is the next chapter!

Dig A Little Deeper.
Lots more Ivermectin related video's on the side.
Re: Ivermectin For Cancer
March 03, 2021 12:01AM
Thanks for sharing.
March 03, 2021 05:13PM
Horses get Ivermectin for parasites but i think they still get cancer.
March 03, 2021 09:05PM
Maybe it’s the frequency of only getting a dose when needed instead of frequent protocol for possible cancer success. But this youtube is from one person. I would need more studies and data.
March 23, 2021 06:58AM
susan.d
Maybe it’s the frequency of only getting a dose when needed instead of frequent protocol for possible cancer success. But this youtube is from one person. I would need more studies and data.
I believe most studies and trials for Iver have been conducted as an enhancement for Chemo meds, not as a single treatment.
Conclusions
These findings demonstrated that ivermectin significantly enhanced the anti-cancer efficacy of chemotherapeutic drugs to tumor cells, especially in the drug-resistant cells. Thus, ivermectin, a FDA-approved antiparasitic drug, could potentially be used in combination with chemotherapeutic agents to treat cancers and in particular, the drug-resistant cancers. [jeccr.biomedcentral.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login