Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mexicans Were Skinny On Corn For 1000's Of Years - What Went Wrong? Doctor Explains

Posted by Todd 
Mexicans Were Skinny On Corn For 1000's Of Years - What Went Wrong? Doctor Explains
February 28, 2021 09:50AM
[www.youtube.com]
Mexicans Were Skinny On Corn For Thousands Of Years - Then Things Went Wrong. Corn tortillas, corn chips, plain corn all bring thoughts of Mexican foods because corn is the most popular food in Mexican dishes. We hear that carbs in rice make you gain weight, so how were people in Mexico staying so thin in the past?
Joe
Re: Mexicans Were Skinny On Corn For 1000's Of Years - What Went Wrong? Doctor Explains
February 28, 2021 06:51PM
Being physically active all day?
Re: Mexicans Were Skinny On Corn For 1000's Of Years - What Went Wrong? Doctor Explains
February 28, 2021 07:43PM
i have a garden and I have always raised corn, when it is in season i have a few cobs of corn everyday. i also freeze my excess corn, i am not fat i weight around 128 lbs or less. The corn this doctor is talking about that is fed to cattle is Field corn, that is not the corn that I eat and anyone that buys fresh corn. I don't know if there is a difference in the sugar etc. content of the corn, i only know you wouldn't want to eat it as it is not tasty. I don't eat that other stuff that the Doctor was talking about, I like the corn I raise, it is sweet. Two kinds of corn Field corn and Sweet corn.
March 03, 2021 09:10PM
Joe
Being physically active all day?

Bingo. Same story with Asians and rice, which that guy totally overlooks.

For thousands of years Mexicans and Asians spent their days doing physical labor dawn to dusk, and typically ate one or two meals per day (if they were lucky) composed primarily of cheap carbs, root vegetables, and whatever green vegetables, fruits, and nuts they could forage. Only very rarely were meats and animal fats available.

Mimic that lifestyle and you'll be skinny too. No need for explanations so complicated they require a 17-minute video to explain. The guy is just selling his books.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login