Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Most Dangerous Food You Can Eat For Your Immune System

Posted by Todd 
The Most Dangerous Food You Can Eat For Your Immune System
February 22, 2021 02:55PM
[www.youtube.com]

Its FRUCTOSE.
It prevents vit D absorption. She also goes into the evils of fructose and COVID.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/23/2021 07:00AM by Todd.
Re: The Most Dangerous Food You Can Eat For Your Immune System
February 24, 2021 05:43PM
Yes. Fruit and fructose are really bad for over all health. We were shocked when we learned this.

OK - here we go. Start here

[www.youtube.com]

End here

[www.youtube.com]

There is NO difference between fructose from corn syrup in cola and fructose from fruit.

Fruit that is in the market today has been GMO'd to be sweeter with more fructose than nature every intended.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2021 11:02AM by NotLyingAboutMyAfib.
February 24, 2021 08:41PM
She says Fruit is different and that she is talking about sucrose and corn sweetners. Fruit is not bad for our health, berries are very good, apples most fruits, i eat all kinds of fruit when in season.
February 24, 2021 11:11PM
About 7:00 into the video, the fructose covers the Covid so your immune does not recognize it. Watch it again at the 7:00 mark.This needs to be looked into deeper besides Covid. What else is fructose covering up?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2021 05:30PM by Todd.
February 25, 2021 10:00AM
Not really new from the nutritional aspect, but an easy way to identify the sources in this report - scroll down to the condensed, quick reference chart

[www.myfooddata.com]

Jackie
February 25, 2021 10:22AM
Ketchup / BBQ sauce is my weakness. I do not use it with HFCS in the ingredients.
February 25, 2021 04:03PM
Todd
Ketchup / BBQ sauce is my weakness. I do not use it with HFCS in the ingredients.

I buy at my food chain every February to March kosher for Passover ketchup that is included with all the other Passover foods such as coke with cane sugar instead of corn syrup and non caffeine drinks. It’s made without corn syrup or fructose for dietary laws. I buy ketchup in bulk for the year.g
February 25, 2021 05:06PM
jackie:

Do you eat any fruit? Your food data says pears and cherries are high in fructose, i eat a lot of cherries when they come in season, i raise my own corn and when it is in season, i eat a few cobs everyday, i stagger the plantings and eat corn for more than a month. i am about a year older than you are Jackie, now if fruit is so bad, how did i make it to this age? There are a lot of things that people say i have learned to disregard a lot of it. I will say that i don't eat sugar, sodas, ice cream, cookies, cakes, stuff like that.
February 25, 2021 06:36PM
Elizabeth
jackie:

Do you eat any fruit? Your food data says pears and cherries are high in fructose, i eat a lot of cherries when they come in season, i raise my own corn and when it is in season, i eat a few cobs everyday, i stagger the plantings and eat corn for more than a month. i am about a year older than you are Jackie, now if fruit is so bad, how did i make it to this age? There are a lot of things that people say i have learned to disregard a lot of it. I will say that i don't eat sugar, sodas, ice cream, cookies, cakes, stuff like that.

I like fruit too and consider it quite healthy - good source of dietary fiber, polyphenols, Vitamins A, C, potassium, folate. As far as I'm concerned, fruit is a nutrient-rich food. and that's my main metric for deciding what to eat and what to cut.
Joe
February 25, 2021 07:41PM
It's not this or that - eat 'natural whole' food of any sort as long as it does not spike your blood glucose level above 120 or so depending whose advice you take. Any advice that oks above 120 mg/dl i'd be suspicious of.
February 26, 2021 06:17PM
Hi Joe - thanks for that important response. It does depend on your body's ability to not elevate blood glucose and have it remain that way. A spike after eating is common but should resolve in normal/standard time.

Liz has a healthy life style...very active (good metabolism) and growing her own fruits and veggies that are free from pesticides and certainly avoid the GMO's so common and plus avoiding the requisite pesticide sprays on imported fruits and veggies.

Jackie
March 02, 2021 12:54PM
I'm getting the message from the general drift of this thread that one would in fact be better off consuming regular table sugar (sucrose) than equivalent amounts of fructose in, say, honey or fruit. Would that be the case?

Thanks!
March 04, 2021 04:46AM
Todd, you post the most informative posts. This one in particular is very motivating to reduce sugar.
Thanks for these!

Lois
March 12, 2021 11:03AM
I added some videos to original response.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login