Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

VAERS report for covid vax

Posted by hwkmn05 
VAERS report for covid vax
February 22, 2021 07:38AM
[medalerts.org]
Write-up: Patient, 74, was vaccinated at 11am and was found at the facility in his room deceased at approximately 3:00pm. Nurse did not have cause of death. Preexisting Conditions: hypertension, atrial fibrillation, atherosclerosis
The list so far is 929 fatalities after the shot. Many aged 80-100 but alarming number 65<.
The list for injured is growing also, 16,000.
To say these folks had one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel is insensitive.
Re: VAERS report for covid vax
February 22, 2021 10:50AM
Here is this astounding (it now seems in retrospect) 1979 Mike Wallace report about mass vaccine injury from the 1976 swine flu vaccine, on CBS's "60 Minutes" show . Four thousand claims were filed seeking $3.5 billion in damages from US government. Three hundred claims from families whose loved ones had died, mostly from rapid-onset neurological disorder Guillain-Barre Syndrome after vaccination.

It seems astounding to me to think that a solid piece of investigative journalism into vaccine injury from a major network news like CBS could ever occur in today's climate, which is so closely wedded now to pharmaceutical industry. We can't even be told about ivermectin because it threatens vaccine profits.

I wonder if there is any likelihood we will be seeing a 60 Minutes report like this on Covid vaccine in three years' time.

[www.youtube.com]
February 22, 2021 03:23PM
Why are they giving these elderly people the vaccine when they have so many health problems and are taking a lot of drugs? Many have alziemers, are they trying to get rid of them?
February 22, 2021 09:58PM
You may want to try the Russian Covid vaccine. grinning smiley
Countries are lining up for Russia’s once-scorned Sputnik vaccine after strong efficacy results.
[fortune.com]
February 22, 2021 11:59PM
Todd
You may want to try the Russian Covid vaccine. grinning smiley
Countries are lining up for Russia’s once-scorned Sputnik vaccine after strong efficacy results.
[fortune.com]

I’ve been to Moscow twice changing planes. You need a visa if you have a usa passport. If I left the airport I would had been in trouble getting back in through customs/security. Think twice about jumping in a plane to Moscow for a vaccine unless you have a visa. If you are not American this doesn’t apply. One of the best airport ever. I enjoyed the food, shops and visiting the Russian pharmacy. Clean as a whistle. However I was randomly selected 4 times that day for a security body search. Not fun.
February 23, 2021 06:27AM
Elizabeth
Why are they giving these elderly people the vaccine when they have so many health problems and are taking a lot of drugs? Many have alziemers, are they trying to get rid of them?
I have always joked about some restricted diets in senior homes for those over 90. I mean seriously, are dieticians that arrogant to
believe they can get someone to 100 by taking away their cake or T-Bone? Rhetorical question, but yes it does seem at times this is eugenics.
February 27, 2021 11:43PM
NVIC is not a credible source. It's one of the biggest anti-vax organizations out there and is a source of fearmongering and misinformation about vaccines, including pushing the completely debunked lies of a disgraced and de-licensed British doctor that vaccines cause autism. Anybody pushing that proven lie should not be used as a source of information on this site.

Do some math. If you administer millions of doses of a totally harmless thing like normal saline, you're going to see 10s of thousands of those people become ill and die within hours, days, and weeks of the injection. Why? Because that's how many people die every day out of a sample that size whether you give them anything or not.

There have been no verified deaths or serious injuries due to the covid vaccines. None. There have been the usual tiny percentage of serious allergic reactions, which can happen with almost anything injected into your body, and there has also been the usual small percentage of people who experienced various other minor side effects (short-term fever, fatigue, pain at the injection site - that kind of stuff).

The elderly and sick people are given the vaccine because they're the ones at greatest risk of dying if they become infected with Covid. It's not a conspiracy. It's simply preventing the people most likely to die from doing so. The vaccine itself presents no known risk to the elderly.

This site isn't going to support anti-vax propaganda. If you have evidence from a credible source that a vaccine has caused harm, by all means post it. But sites like the NVIC are not credible. They have an agenda, they're not shy about lying to push that agenda, and they profit from it. Fearmongering and pushing scary disinformation are profitable, and that's their business model.
February 28, 2021 05:54AM
Carey, fair enough and noted on the math.. however, we can start the timer because we all know full well that TIME is the ultimate test of any med or vaccine, correct? I am not in the crowd of anti vaxxers and do realize a need for certain precautions and preventions where there is no viable treatment. However we will part ways quickly and I will fight anyone in the newly established woke media censoring truth, and demanding mandatory obedience. Not happening with this vax or any other Ive refused for my entire adult life, and living to tell anybody who wants to listen. We now have a law in my state, with a whopping 200 deaths in one year, that if I travel out of state, once I return, I must quarantine for 2 weeks, unless......I m vaccinated. To insist that those vaccinated are less of a threat than I am, is to go against the CDC fact that A. The vaccine does not prevent covid, but lessens symptoms, and B. The vaccine does not prevent the spread of covid. Next up, air travel and not so far fetched, grocery stores, hair salons etc. We are doing all we can to protect ourselves and prevent the spread of any illness, however, We refuse to accept this vaccine as part of that protection which is our choice and our right. Good day
February 28, 2021 05:11PM
Hwkmno5:

. The vaccine does not prevent covid, but lessens symptoms, and B. The vaccine does not prevent the spread of covid. Next up, air travel and not so far fetched, grocery stores, hair salons etc. We are doing all we can to protect ourselves and prevent the spread of any illness, however, We refuse to accept this vaccine as part of that protection which is our choice and our right. Good day

I agree completely with you Hwkmno5, what you have said is true.

l
February 28, 2021 05:23PM
Elizabeth
Hwkmno5:

. The vaccine does not prevent covid, but lessens symptoms, and B. The vaccine does not prevent the spread of covid. Next up, air travel and not so far fetched, grocery stores, hair salons etc. We are doing all we can to protect ourselves and prevent the spread of any illness, however, We refuse to accept this vaccine as part of that protection which is our choice and our right. Good day

I agree completely with you Hwkmno5, what you have said is true.

l

I agree with Hwkmn05 too. Vaccine does not prevent Covid infection or transmission. It just lessens impact of infection - to a level that may be invisible to the infected person. But those people can still transmit in that time. So the vaccine passport that may soon be required for many things is not really a guarantee of anything. I am focusing my efforts on effective treatments and prophylaxis for Covid, which do exist and have existed from the get-go. Am also masking, distancing, isolating, etc.
Joe
February 28, 2021 07:09PM
Have any of the COVID vaccines shown to be 100% sterilizing? The Oxford one claims 67% reduction of transmission. Is that still the case and what about others? [www.ox.ac.uk]

Given that there is still potential transmission even when vaccinated doesn't it follow that quarantining returning travellers is a knee jerk reaction?
Perhaps a Listerine (or similar) gargle would be more helpful preventing spread?

Mechanistically as far as i understand (factcheck needed smiling smiley ) all the vaccines activate the Th1 and Th2 pathways. Th2 pathways generate IgA antibodies in time and it is these that are in the mucus layers of mouth etc.? It's also the Th2 that disable the virus there.
February 28, 2021 09:19PM
hwkmn05
A. The vaccine does not prevent covid, but lessens symptoms

I don't know where you heard that but the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines both prevent covid infection in about ~95% of all those vaccinated. That's extremely well documented by multiple independent sources. I think whoever is preaching that is taking a simple fact about all vaccines and twisting it into something that sounds like a negative. No vaccine provides you with a Star Trek force shield. You can still inhale the virus and it can begin to infect you. That much is true for every pathogen there's a vaccine for. What's different is if you've had a vaccine your immune system already recognizes the pathogen and will begin destroying it immediately before it gains a foothold. To twist that marvelously positive fact into some sort of negative is what I mean about sources like NVIC. It's like they're saying, "Hey, this vaccine sucks and it's dangerous because it prevents you from getting sick." I mean, seriously, that's the complaint?

The remaining 5% who do become infected generally have mild symptoms and a shorter course of disease. The Moderna vaccine achieved 100% success in preventing serious illnesses, which is nothing short of astounding. These are the basic facts as proven by actual clinical data collected worldwide by independent sources, not some anti-science group whose business model depends on spreading FUD (fear, uncertainty, and doubt).

and B. The vaccine does not prevent the spread of covid.

You don't know that. It's still not known for sure, but studies recently completed in Israel indicate that in fact they do prevent spread.
February 28, 2021 11:16PM
From Fred Hutchinson Cancer Reseach Center:

"Yet here is the problem: The giant, successful studies that determined that both the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines were an astonishing 90%-95% effective in preventing disease cannot completely answer the question of how they worked. The trials’ designs only allow an imperfect estimate of whether the vaccines block infection or just symptoms."

[www.fredhutch.org]

Studies are needed (and I think underway) to answer that question. Results are not in.
March 01, 2021 02:22PM
Poet-

That was a good read, all the facts are just not in and i am glad they are working on this. We need to know if once a person is vaccinated can that person transmit the virus to those that aren't vaccinated. Those that have been vaccinated can still perhaps get the virus but it is very mild and then could infect a person not vaccinated. I have heard that they also might want to give a third vaccine shot, then every year, it is not one or two shots and done.
Joe
March 01, 2021 06:03PM
PoetKim
From Fred Hutchinson Cancer Reseach Center:

"Yet here is the problem: The giant, successful studies that determined that both the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines were an astonishing 90%-95% effective in preventing disease cannot completely answer the question of how they worked. The trials’ designs only allow an imperfect estimate of whether the vaccines block infection or just symptoms."

[www.fredhutch.org]

Studies are needed (and I think underway) to answer that question. Results are not in.

Like this one?:[www.nature.com]
March 01, 2021 08:25PM
Joe

Like this one?:[www.nature.com]

Yikes! I wouldn't be signing up for that one, that's for sure! lol!
March 02, 2021 05:58AM
"Follow your mind, don't follow the crowd," the two-time Olympic gold medallist said in a video posted to Twitter on Saturday.

"At the same time, be respectful to each and every one. Don't let no one take away your choice."
[www.cbc.ca]
March 03, 2021 08:54PM
Sorry, but an athlete being stupid doesn't persuade me to also be stupid.
March 03, 2021 09:07PM
I just wished they vaccinated more people in Texas before lifting the mask restrictions and opening up all businesses that may not practice social distancing.
March 03, 2021 10:22PM
Florida was opened, i have a great grandson and he has been going to school all along. Time to open up.
March 03, 2021 10:43PM
This is what this athletic said

"At the same time, be respectful to each and every one

This is what Carey said:

March 04, 2021 12:35AM
Elizabeth
This is what this athletic said

"At the same time, be respectful to each and every one

This is what Carey said:

Carey is right. You have rights as long as your actions don’t harm others.
March 04, 2021 12:55AM
Sorry, but my respect stops when you put your own sense of personal freedoms above the lives of others around you.

He's apparently willing to kill other people over his beliefs that he can't even explain or justify. How does anyone respect that?
March 04, 2021 11:47AM
We should learn from Brazil:
[www.yahoo.com]

CA has its own deadly strain as well. When I go out masked weekly to throw out my cans for trash day, I’m still amazed how nobody, and I mean nobody, wears a mask. Someone replied it’s not safe to wear a mask during exercise. They are just walking their dogs. I can’t report about retail stores because since March 16, 2020 I have not yet entered any retail establishments. Dentists, doctors, ERs, imaging yes but only curbside at Home Depot and drive through at the pharmacy. I’m waiting for the 2 weeks to pass after my second vaccine to get a life. I will be very disappointed when I do go and not be allowed my social distancing rights.
March 04, 2021 02:03PM
There have been doctors that have come out about certain drugs or protocols that have been stopped from saying anything more. i should be able to read these writings but no they are pulled. Since when is there only one way which is right we should be able to decide on our own.

Susan says:

You have rights as long as your actions don't harm others. i would like to know how my ability to read opposite beliefs will harm others, the Constitution doesn't state it in that way.
March 04, 2021 04:45PM
Elizabeth
There have been doctors that have come out about certain drugs or protocols that have been stopped from saying anything more. i should be able to read these writings but no they are pulled. Since when is there only one way which is right we should be able to decide on our own.

You're free to read anything you want, but not necessarily on this site. We don't remove anything simply because it's controversial, unproven, or challenges accepted wisdom. But we will remove lies, deceit, junk science, and shysters selling quack cures. The internet is packed wall-to-wall with scientific bunk, so it's not like you can't find it elsewhere.

Simply put, affibers.org will not allow itself to be used as a platform for anti-vaxx propaganda and other forms of pseudo-science, junk science, anti-science, and sales pitches disguised as science. Anything you read here should be from a medically and scientifically credible source. If you can't find any credible sources discussing what you want to hear, there's probably a reason for that and you should reconsider the things you believe.
March 04, 2021 08:02PM
Elizabeth... I agree wholeheartedly with you.
March 04, 2021 08:26PM
So Lorraine, you then agree with anti-vaxx propaganda and (I’m copying Carey’s excellent examples) other forms of pseudo-science, junk science, anti-science, and sales pitches and disguised as science —and you won’t get a vaccine or practice social distancing or wear a proper mask (I’m not referring to a token cotton scarf over your nose) because of your constitutional rights —and in the process be responsible for transmitting covid to innocent seniors and autoimmune deficiency (I.e. chemo patients) bystanders and risk their lives because you don’t believe in credible sources?

That’s why I’m home since March 16, 2020 because people don’t care about others. It’s a shame.
March 04, 2021 08:54PM
The above claims that vaccination does not prevent covid infection or transmission is contrary to the best evidence available today. The idea that someones opinion is on the same footing as this evidence is bogus.

What has been established through observational studies involving thousands of people is that there is likely significant reduction in infection amongst the vaccinated group, and also significant reduction in viral load amongst the infected vaccinated group. These statistics are how one quantifies infection and transmission. There is more work to be done, but this is where things stand. See Covid Transmission.
March 04, 2021 09:41PM
I will only say that i have a Holistic doctor who has over a hundred patients that were sick with symptoms similiar to the Covid virus, they used his protocal and got better in just a few days. There was a video of these people and they told their stories, my Holistic doc. did not say it was a cure but the videos were banned from you tube. There are also a few drugs that have helped people with the virus but they are not allowed to be given by most doctors to patients. This Holistic doctor is not a quack, he is a very brilliant man.

There has been conflicting statements about mask wearing, Fauci has said that they were not necessary earlier last year, now he has said to wear 2 or 3 masks. Florida was not shut down like CA was, yet CA has had more deaths from Covid.

I will end this.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2021 10:00PM by Elizabeth.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login