Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

more on ivermectin

Posted by Elizabeth 
more on ivermectin
February 11, 2021 09:58PM
[aapsonline.org]

This is from Doctors that really want to help people.
Re: more on ivermectin
February 13, 2021 06:14AM
As an anti med and vaccine industrial complex person, I find it quite disturbing that in order to implement an emergency
vaccine, you must not have any alternatives to the virus. HCQ or Ivermectin which were both inexpensive and promising
in initial tests are now being banned from prescribing. Im not a conspiracy theorist, but this is beyond suspicious and not
by coincidence.
February 13, 2021 12:56PM
hwkmn05
As an anti med and vaccine industrial complex person, I find it quite disturbing that in order to implement an emergency
vaccine, you must not have any alternatives to the virus. HCQ or Ivermectin which were both inexpensive and promising
in initial tests are now being banned from prescribing. Im not a conspiracy theorist, but this is beyond suspicious and not
by coincidence.

This is my #1 concern about all this too. The vaccines we currently are rolling out could, by law, ONLY receive the FDA's emergency use approval if there were no effective treatments available. So ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine literally could not be permitted to be true. And the censorship going on around any legitimate scienctific research or doctors' own clinical use of these drugs on their patients is really quite frightening. I'm quite active on Facebook, and many individual accounts and entire groups are being temporarily or permanently suspended for simply discussing or even just mentioning ivermectin.

The very large Facebook group Ivermectin MD Team was set up by doctors from around the world who are effectively using ivermectin to treat covid and save lives. They wanted to compare notes and research and help inform others easily, so they set up the public FB group. The group had 10,000 members (mostly people like me who want to eavesdrop on what the doctors are discussing) when Facebook banned it permanently last month. So the group migrated to MeWe, where it has now built itself up to 1,500 members. But it is not really the same as before because the doctors are not posting much on the MeWe platform.Too busy saving lives I guess. MeWe group is here: [mewe.com]
February 13, 2021 01:12PM
So the group migrated to MeWe, where it has now built itself up to 1,500 members. But it is not really the same as before because the doctors are not posting much on the MeWe platform.Too busy saving lives I guess. MeWe group is here: [mewe.com]
I ll definitely check that out. A group on FB for afib is experiencing some posts removal without notice. Quite sad
when a free Nation must resort to black market meds and Vet supply companies for their cure.
February 13, 2021 01:17PM
A group on Facebook for people suffering with Long-Haul Covid, deletes postings about ivermectin, including this study that showed resolution of Long-Haul Covid in all 33 patients given ivermectin!

[www.researchgate.net]

Ivermectin really is the truth that cannot be permitted to be true.
February 13, 2021 02:39PM
So much for freedom of speech, big tech has got to be reined in, but they give big money to the politicans. This is just the truth it isnt political. There isn't any money in prescribing Ivermectin and Hydroxychlorquin. My daughter that lives in Florida has a doctor that will prescribe Ivermectin to my daughter, if needed, hopefully more doctors will get on board. Where is the "First do no Harm" that doctors are supposed to go by.
February 14, 2021 06:56AM
After more research we have decided to extend the once per week for one month Ivermectin protocol.
Something truly fascinating has happened after the first week of starting this, but Ill reserve sharing
until the month is up.
Yes, there are now warnings in every store and every Vet supply website from the FDA, of Death to Humans.
I find this quite disturbing and irresponsible. Where is this data supporting this claim? More have died
from the latest vaccine than Ivermectin.
February 14, 2021 04:48PM
Very eager to hear what truly fascinating thing has happened hwkmn05 since you decided to extend the weekly ivermectin dose for a month. I am about to start prophylaxis protocol. Had not decided if I will go beyond Week 1 with it. But will at least get rid of parasites if I have any. lol!
February 15, 2021 06:24AM
PoetKim
Very eager to hear what truly fascinating thing has happened hwkmn05 since you decided to extend the weekly ivermectin dose for a month. I am about to start prophylaxis protocol. Had not decided if I will go beyond Week 1 with it. But will at least get rid of parasites if I have any. lol!

But will at least get rid of parasites if I have any. lol
This is key
I guess I wont wait the month because at our age theres no time like the present. I must confess even tho this information has been around since 2011, I had not seen it. After week one, I called my ND to report my joint pain and Lyme flare ups were completely gone. ND thought possibly being on Keto diet for 6 weeks aided that, which could be true. However, many blogs report Iver used successfully for Lyme D. To test further, I stopped all supplements for Lyme symptoms, even the one that works best, LSF Biocidin. This should also come with a warning that patients with severe Lyme start with a lesser anti parasite or an anti biotic before using Iver. One just this week reported back that after one dose of Iver she has been "eliminating" for a few days, but all was good and necessary. The protocol to treat lyme is much different, 4 days on 3 days off. .
Another possible benefit could be that heartworm or lyme provoked afib and Iver could address that. I have absolutely no credible evidence to support this, only a theory by some.
These sites are good info on the subject and be sure to read the comments.
If you think about it, pet owners deworm their animals regularly, perhaps this is why their animals recover from Lyme so easily, whereas humans do not. Ivermectin was approved for use in humans in 1996, so even if you’re just hearing about it today, I want you to know it’s been used for decades and it’s relatively safe, I think it’s safer than many conventional antibiotics which will cause a Lymie (spoken with great affection here) to stumble and trip and fall over and over again. [suzycohen.com]
[lymevlog.wordpress.com]
[www.curezone.org]
February 15, 2021 04:25PM
Wow! Very interesting that your join pain and Lyme flares have disappeared, hwkmn05! I have heard quite a few other accounts like this on Facebook and MeWe groups where ivermectin is being discussed (the FB groups that have not yet been shut down). So I can believe it!

I am wondering though whether there is any need to continue it for that reason since once parasites are flushed - that 's it for a quite a while. Yet iver is reputed to also have anti-inflammatory action, so that could also help you on ongoing basis with joint pain theoretically.

Did you have any symptoms of parasite die-off in the beginning of your iver usage?
February 15, 2021 04:46PM
PoetKim
Wow! Very interesting that your join pain and Lyme flares have disappeared, hwkmn05! I have heard quite a few other accounts like this on Facebook and MeWe groups where ivermectin is being discussed (the FB groups that have not yet been shut down). So I can believe it!

I am wondering though whether there is any need to continue it for that reason since once parasites are flushed - that 's it for a quite a while. Yet iver is reputed to also have anti-inflammatory action, so that could also help you on ongoing basis with joint pain theoretically.

Did you have any symptoms of parasite die-off in the beginning of your iver usage?

My joint pain and symptoms were very mild and not long lasting
It was the excruciating sharp pain for seconds which happened randomly every week the last 5 years.
One time in my upper chest area so bad and radiating, I called cardio thinking it was angina. The pain disappears as quickly as it appears.
I believe Ill be good but some report to do at least yearly.
Surprisingly enough, I had no Herxing or dying off, at least not like the Herxing I had on Doxy for 8 months. Basically only the nausea and mild stomach pain in the first 3 days.
February 15, 2021 05:29PM
Were you taking it on empty stomach? I keep reading to take on empty stomach if goal is parasite elimination, but take with meal if goal is anti-viral effect for Covid and other viruses.
February 16, 2021 06:23AM
I had not heard that and I have taken on an empty stomach first thing in the morning with tall glass of water and no food for one hour.
I believe that parasites favorite foods are sugar and carbs, so the Keto may have jump started the process.
Some report using frozen cod liver oil

Some other anti Parasites suggest 40g of fatty food with their dose reporting 2.5 times more absorption, however I can not
find the same to be true for Iver.

I have not thoroughly researched this link, but all studies report:
"The median effect size for prospective studies is 82% improvement, compared to 76% for retrospective studies, i.e., currently the prospective studies, which are less likely to exhibit a positive publication bias, show more positive results."

Ivermectin is an effective treatment for COVID-19. The probability that an ineffective treatment generated results as positive as the 40 studies to date is estimated to be 1 in 1 trillion (p = 0.00000000000091). As expected for an effective treatment, early treatment is more successful, with an estimated reduction of 81% in the effect measured using a random effects meta-analysis, RR 0.19 [0.11-0.33]. [ivmmeta.com]
February 16, 2021 09:52PM
On long COVID. A fellow I met here contacted me privately back in early Sept as he and his wife had long COVID for two months. I professed no special knowledge, but made several suggestions. In Nov, he was very frustrated as the symptoms had not abated, I suggested relatively high dose melatonin powder, which I've taking regularly for many months (I take over 500 mg/day). I told him how to source & dose it. I heard nothing from him till a couple of days into Dec. He said he finally decided to try my suggestion and started taking 50 mg/day and nearly instantly all his long COVID symptoms vanished (random fever and high heart rates). I checked back one month later and then a couple of days ago and he and his wife are still symptom free ("like we never had it."). He continues to take 20 mg before bed.
February 16, 2021 11:14PM
GeorgeN
On long COVID. A fellow I met here contacted me privately back in early Sept as he and his wife had long COVID for two months. I professed no special knowledge, but made several suggestions. In Nov, he was very frustrated as the symptoms had not abated, I suggested relatively high dose melatonin powder, which I've taking regularly for many months (I take over 500 mg/day). I told him how to source & dose it. I heard nothing from him till a couple of days into Dec. He said he finally decided to try my suggestion and started taking 50 mg/day and nearly instantly all his long COVID symptoms vanished (random fever and high heart rates). I checked back one month later and then a couple of days ago and he and his wife are still symptom free ("like we never had it."). He continues to take 20 mg before bed.

Wow! That's amazing. I had noticed that melatonin is part of the FLCCC's ivermectin protocol both for prophylaxis and early treatment of Covid. But to be honest, I was going to skip that component because melatonin makes me agitated and tense - the opposite of what it is supposed to do. Is there some reason melatonin would reduce high heart rate?

Edit: And can you tell me the source of that melatonin powder? All I have tried has been from eye-dropper (which I like because I can regulate my dose, but no matter how low I go it agitates me).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2021 11:16PM by PoetKim.
February 17, 2021 05:56AM
PoetKim

Wow! That's amazing. I had noticed that melatonin is part of the FLCCC's ivermectin protocol both for prophylaxis and early treatment of Covid. But to be honest, I was going to skip that component because melatonin makes me agitated and tense - the opposite of what it is supposed to do. Is there some reason melatonin would reduce high heart rate?

Edit: And can you tell me the source of that melatonin powder? All I have tried has been from eye-dropper (which I like because I can regulate my dose, but no matter how low I go it agitates me).
Ditto for myself on Melatonin, never settle well with me. I believe in quality rest and sleep over lengthy sleep, so 6 hours is plenty. But if this cured symptoms of long CV, I wouldnt hesitate to try it. Hopefully, that day never comes.
February 17, 2021 08:59AM
PoetKim

Here is copy of an email chain on the topic. I didn't spend a lot of time reformatting.

Something like 95% of body melatonin is made in other places than the pineal gland. The half gram I take a day does not impact my sleep one way or the other. Years ago, I played with "normal" sleep doses, like 1 mg and had the agitation effect.

On lowering heart rate, my hypothesis would be that it is reducing the inflammation associated with COVID, not a direct action on heart rate, like we think about with afib. I think the fever and high heart rate were coincident. So when the melatonin was consumed, they both went away.

Melatonin is an evolutionary ancient molecule. It is made in almost every living cell.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2021 09:12AM by GeorgeN.
February 17, 2021 01:54PM
Thanks for the link to the email chain, George.
February 18, 2021 10:55AM
IVM MD Team went to garbage when they kept allowing idiots to post unqualified comments. There were only a few people in there with any knowledge.
February 18, 2021 11:50AM
NotLyingAboutMyAfib
IVM MD Team went to garbage when they kept allowing idiots to post unqualified comments. There were only a few people in there with any knowledge.

The MeWe reincarnation of Ivermectin MD Team (after facebook banned the group) is not stellar. I visit daily. But it is possible to ask for one of the doctors to answer a question, and eventually they will. Especially if you tag them. The 2 ivermectin doctors who are the most active there and responding to members are: Dr. Darrell DeMello and Dr. Blaine White. And most of the medical doctor info is happening on the group chat aspect of that group rather than being posted in the group itself, which I find cumbersome. But oh well.

How to join the Ivermectin MD Team group on MeWe if anyone wants to check it out. (You need to join MeWe first. Free)

[mewe.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login