Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

CDC clinical hotline for covid19 and vaccine questions

Posted by susan.d 
CDC clinical hotline for covid19 and vaccine questions
February 10, 2021 11:16PM
Cdc contracted this service to a third party. They pick up and a live person will spend time answering your questions.

If you are interested:
(800) 232-4636
Re: CDC clinical hotline for covid19 and vaccine questions
February 11, 2021 04:13PM
The other side of the story by Robert Kennedy Jr.

[www.youtube.com]
February 11, 2021 05:15PM
Better number is the health department hotline for covid19 vaccine side effects. No wait and a nurse will answer.
833-540-0473. The original post’s number connections you to a volunteer who may not be helpful. This 833 number is fantastic.

I had a reaction after my first vaccine. This number directed me to a nurse who answered my questions. Basically I will get the same side effects again and moderna has more side effects but it’s more effective after the first dose than Pfizer.
February 11, 2021 07:18PM
Robert Kennedy Jr. is a rabid anti-vaxxer. I wouldn't consider a single word out of his mouth credible.

(Rather a sad legacy for his father.)
February 11, 2021 08:19PM
Carey
Robert Kennedy Jr. is a rabid anti-vaxxer. I wouldn't consider a single word out of his mouth credible.

👍
February 12, 2021 01:37PM
Elizabeth
The other side of the story by Robert Kennedy Jr.

[www.youtube.com]
Thanks. Very lively debate between Alan and RFK jr. Robert claims that he is not anti vax and would be willing to take
the COVID vax if proven safe and effective. Both relative unknowns right now. As he says, I have been attempting
to get the mercury out of fish for years, and Im not anti Fish!
February 12, 2021 07:15PM
Carey said:

I understand that you don't believe Kennedy, but to say that he is a sad legacy for his father is a very hateful statement and should be stricken. i believe his father would be proud of him, Robert Kennedy Jr. is fighting for what he believes. .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2021 07:20PM by Elizabeth.
February 12, 2021 08:49PM
Elizabeth
I understand that you don't believe Kennedy, but to say that he is a sad legacy for his father is a very hateful statement and should be stricken. i believe his father would be proud of him, Robert Kennedy Jr. is fighting for what he believes. .

JFK might admire him for fighting for what he believes, but what he believes isn't grounded in facts, logic, or science, and JFK would see that and he would not be proud of that part.
February 12, 2021 09:15PM
Carey;
JFK is not Robert Kennedy,Jr. father, he was his uncle, so you don't seem to have all of your facts hot smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login