Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rare Blood clotting disorder connected to vaccine. Would eliquis help or increase the symptoms?

Posted by susan.d 
Would being on Eliquis increases the severity?

[www.google.com]
Re: Rare Blood clotting disorder connected to vaccine. Would eliquis help or increase the symptoms?
February 10, 2021 10:03AM
Probably wouldn't have any effect since thrombocytopenia is a lack of platelets and Eliquis has no effect on platelets.
The most high-profile instance involved Dr. Gregory Michael, a 56-year-old Miami doctor who died 16 days after receiving a vaccination against the CCP virus, which causes COVID-19.

Michael’s wife, Heidi Neckelmann, wrote on Facebook that the doctor was admitted to the emergency room, where medical workers found his platelet count to be zero. Thrombocytopenia causes a low platelet level and in adults typically requires medical treatment.
If the vaccine can cause low Platelets, i have low platelets, they are a few points under the lab scale. If the vaccine can cause low platelets in some people, and I already have low Platelets, that could be bad for me, I don't know if that is what killed that doctor in Florida, if it did then people should get their platelets checked before getting the vaccine.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login