Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

COVID 19 Immunity Research. You could be IMMUNE to COVID

Posted by Todd 
COVID 19 Immunity Research. You could be IMMUNE to COVID
February 03, 2021 09:36PM
[www.youtube.com]
Are you immune to the COVID-19 virus without even having it? Let us talk about the very real possibility of this. Coronaviruses are some of the viruses that cause the common cold. Many people have been exposed to these viruses in the past. Will this mean that there will be some degree of immunity to COVID-19 because people have had exposure? Let us find out. I will review a recent study looking at T cell recognition of the novel coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2 that causes COVID-19, in patients who have never had the virus. At the end of the video 5:28​ there is a short segment on a hamster mask study you will not want to miss!

Go though some of the comments. Here is a good one.
Taking Zinc is something I consider but afraid it'll affect the delicate balance of other mineral such as Copper. As for Vit D3 should be taken with K2, I bought Sports Research vegan Vit D3 K2, as for Vit C I'll be taking Liposomal Vit C homemade using best quality Vit C powder and Sunflower (not soy) lecithin powder. As for lung, if get infected people can consume NAC. Sadly, even though I keep recommending it to relatives, most of them just fixated at vaccine as their ultimate cure.

NAC / n-acetylcysteine look it up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2021 09:50AM by Todd.
Joe
Re: COVID 19 Immunity Research. You could be IMMUNE to COVID
February 27, 2021 07:25PM
Looking good for the US if he is right: [www.wsj.com]
Re: COVID 19 Immunity Research. You could be IMMUNE to COVID
March 02, 2021 12:29AM
My husband takes NAC for his heart.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login