Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

"I CAN'T KEEP DOING THIS": Doctor pleads for review of data during COVID-19 Senate hearing
January 12, 2021 08:11AM
If you are still on the fence about Ivermectin, listen to him.

[www.youtube.com]

Pierre Kory, M.D., Associate Professor of Medicine at St. Luke's Aurora Medical Center, delivers passionate testimony during the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee hearing on "Early Outpatient Treatment: An Essential Part of a COVID-19 Solution, Part II."

Watch more: Dr. Pierre Kory talks to NewsNOW after emotional Senate hearing on COVID-19: [youtu.be]
Something rotten in this country, but we have read some posts before that we can get Ivermectin from a vets office.

One of the reasons that Blacks and latinos are being hit harder is as we know they are low in Vit.D.
This Medscape article discusses the issue.
A judge ordered Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital last week to give a Covid-19 patient an experimental treatment, and her family and attorneys say they believe that saved 80-year-old Judith Smentkiewicz's life.
[buffalonews.com]

This video is a CALL to ACTION. We can no longer stay silent.. too many patients have died needlessly from COVID-19
[www.youtube.com]
About the 28 min mark he suggest the dosage for taking it.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2021 07:04AM by Todd.
I have a neighbor that has 2 horses and she said she gives them a syringe of Ivermectic paste, she shoots it in their mouths about every month, there are a couple of different kinds she said for worms. She gets the syringe with the Ivermectic at our local Farm store. i don't know that the paste that she gets for the horses would be OK for us however.
Elizabeth
I have a neighbor that has 2 horses and she said she gives them a syringe of Ivermectic paste, she shoots it in their mouths about every month, there are a couple of different kinds she said for worms. She gets the syringe with the Ivermectic at our local Farm store. i don't know that the paste that she gets for the horses would be OK for us however.

I have purchased some of the horse paste for myself as a back-up source of ivermectin and would not hesitate to use it (in correct dose) if I needed it and had no 'human' pills of ivermectin. I do now have some pills however (from an alternative medicine doctor). But I need more pills because Dr. Pierre Kory's organization, Frontline Covid Critical Care, has updated their ivermectin treatment protocol for early outpatient care for covid-19, and instead of 2 doses in first week we will now need up to 5 doses.

Protocol here: [covid19criticalcare.com]
My daughter, she lives in Florida, had an appointment with her Holistic doctor today and she asked him what would he give if she got the virus. He said he would give Ivermectin (how about that). Of course he has also been recommending taking Vit. C, Vit D, Vit A and Zinc. She asked if he would write a script if she needed it and he said yes. There was a lady working in his office that told my daughter that she used to work for a vet. and that they also prescribed the drug for dogs.

L
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ON IVERMECTIN

[covid19criticalcare.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2021 12:51AM by Todd.
Elizabeth
. There was a lady working in his office that told my daughter that she used to work for a vet. and that they also prescribed the drug for dogs.

L

It’s de-wormer, so yes. Ivermectin is ubiquitous in veterinary medicine.
Its given to dogs to prevent heart worms.
[vcahospitals.com]
Ivermectin is most commonly used as a heartworm preventive in dogs and cats. It also used 'off label' or 'extra-label' for treating a variety of internal and external parasites. For example, in dogs, ivermectin may be used in the treatment of mites (demodectic mange, scabies, and ear mites), intestinal parasites (hookworms, roundworms), and capillaria. In cats, ivermectin may be used to treat ear mites and cat scabies.

Hulda Clarke said some AF is caused by heartworms. Who knows, if we dig a little deeper it may some with AF.
Elizabeth

Ive never heard of worming a horse that often. Worming is not necessarily a good thing or something you want to do frequently as it
can impact the sensitive digestive system of equine. I have wormed once per year and then tested and never an issue in 45 years.
Hi All,

Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine are anti malarials.

SARS2 is a hybrid cross of malaria and SARS1. It Incorporates symptoms from both diseases and is why antimalarials are beneficial in COVID-19 patients suffering from malaria type symptoms. This would include hyper coagulable states, changes in taste and smell, and in general extra pulmonary symptoms, esp if you have no comorbidities. Melatonin is good if you are overweight. But the kingpin is vitamin D.
I explain all of this in my recent article, which made the top 10 downloads amongst respiratory diseases on the SSRN open access website over the past two months. It’s a little technical in parts, but you can easily skip this and delve into the relevant therapeutic parts.
Clinics in Medicine
Thank you very much for this explanation and the article link, PC! I somehow missed it when you first posted. Just seeing this now.
My wife and I just finished our preventive Ivermectin 2 doses after a discussion with our ND doctor. She had treated a patient with covid, 72, with comorbidities, stage 3 cancer survivor who did not want the vaccine. 2 days of Iver and Doxy , then 3 days of Regeneron. Symptoms reduced greatly on day 2 and completely gone day 5. His wife then caught it and taking only Iver , symptoms gone in 4 days.
We most likely wont consume the weekly dosage as suggested and will use as treatment only if need be. First dose caused slight stomach discomfort , and some mild nausea, but nothing extreme. Of course we have been supplementing all winter with Vit ADK, C and Zinc, so that may be aiding our good health. On the plus side, its Feb and no Afib, usually my yearly event in the BER/March months.
hwkmn05
My wife and I just finished our preventive Ivermectin 2 doses after a discussion with our ND doctor. She had treated a patient with covid, 72, with comorbidities, stage 3 cancer survivor who did not want the vaccine. 2 days of Iver and Doxy , then 3 days of Regeneron. Symptoms reduced greatly on day 2 and completely gone day 5. His wife then caught it and taking only Iver , symptoms gone in 4 days.
We most likely wont consume the weekly dosage as suggested and will use as treatment only if need be. First dose caused slight stomach discomfort , and some mild nausea, but nothing extreme. Of course we have been supplementing all winter with Vit ADK, C and Zinc, so that may be aiding our good health. On the plus side, its Feb and no Afib, usually my yearly event in the BER/March months.

Thanks for this report. I too am thinking of doing the first week (2 doses) of ivermectin prophylaxis, dosing on Day 1 and Day 3, then not continuing at that point but keeping the rest on hand for if/when I actually do become symptomatic and jumping right on it then. Some benefits of doing the first week of prophylaxis (vs. not taking any ivermectin until I actually have covid):

1. I will discover if I have any trouble tolerating ivermectin, and will learn what side effects it causes in my body so that later, if I am taking it when I also have covid symptoms, I will be able to distinguish IVM side effects from covid symptoms.

2. If I have any internal parasites, far better to have that die-off and the concomitant side effects from that happen when I am well than when I am also struggling with covid, otherwise could be hard to distinguish parasite die-off effects from covid symptoms.
People who take Ivermectin regularly and long term (especially males) might also be interested in this:
[www.sciencedirect.com]
PoetKim

Thanks for this report. I too am thinking of doing the first week (2 doses) of ivermectin prophylaxis, dosing on Day 1 and Day 3, then not continuing at that point but keeping the rest on hand for if/when I actually do become symptomatic and jumping right on it then. Some benefits of doing the first week of prophylaxis (vs. not taking any ivermectin until I actually have covid):

1. I will discover if I have any trouble tolerating ivermectin, and will learn what side effects it causes in my body so that later, if I am taking it when I also have covid symptoms, I will be able to distinguish IVM side effects from covid symptoms.

2. If I have any internal parasites, far better to have that die-off and the concomitant side effects from that happen when I am well than when I am also struggling with covid, otherwise could be hard to distinguish parasite die-off effects from covid symptoms.

Both excellent points and #2 our ND brought up. Having battled Lyme for 5 years I can relate to die offs and Herxing. I am not certain of relative symptoms, however cant hurt to battle one front instead of two, regardless. Some have mentioned Iver is not a preventive, however Dr Kory was confident it is. Of course it is only beneficial to have tested the waters beforehand to eliminate any unknown reactions.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login