Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

4 Ways of Decalcification Of Arteries - Dr.Berg

Posted by Todd 
4 Ways of Decalcification Of Arteries - Dr.Berg
December 28, 2020 04:32AM
[www.youtube.com]
You can remove calcium in your arteries with these four natural remedies along with keto and intermittent fasting.
Re: 4 Ways of Decalcification Of Arteries - Dr.Berg
December 28, 2020 02:57PM
Thanks, Todd… The importance of these and especially the K2 MK7 can’t be emphasized enough.

Long ago when I was researching nattokinase as an alternate blood thinner to warfarin, I was fortunate to be counseled by Ralph Holsworth, DO, who was in the initial stages of introducing nattokinase to the US… and he shared info with me about the various sources of calcification issues. And, also the research on menaquinone 7 that was done at the University of Maastricht and what he had learned from the PhD researchers. Cees Vermeer and Leon Schurgers. That new product at that time was MenaQ7 and it’s still popular today. [menaq7.com] [menaq7.com]

I still use the higher dosage recommendation… 180 mcg daily along with the Vitamin D3 dosed according to the season.
iHerb has a product that I’ve been happy with… by Jarrow.
[www.iherb.com]

Jackie
December 28, 2020 03:45PM
Jackie

I still use the higher dosage recommendation… 180 mcg daily

I use this product & I know NLAMA also uses it in his successful bid to halt calcification on his CAC scan. "The Koncentrated K capsule has 25 mg of MK-4, 0.5 mg of MK-7, 5 mg of K1 and 2 mg of Astaxanthin" NLAMA takes 2/day with EVOO (I consume with EVOO, too) - the EVOO/K2 study is linked in NLAMA's post here.
December 29, 2020 09:17AM
Thanks, George... Good resource link.

I also take Astaxanthin in a higher dose 6 mg daily... (separate supplement). EVOO is the only form I use as well. My test scores remain good and stable. At times, I tend to have low platelet count... it varies, so since I'm also on half-dose Eliquis b.i.d., I'm careful because I bruise easily from bumps and stuff...so I've learned to be cautious. Besides food, I do get some additional K1 because it's included in some of my other ‘complexes’ that are in my daily supplementation regimen that helps keep me healthy.

Additionally, I take a small dose of a combo supplement targeted at maintaining vascular integrity or ‘vessel health’ that includes herbals described as; a synergistic combination of natural botanical extracts that have been extensively researched for their benefits in the improvement of various blood vessel disorders by helping to support optimal blood and lymph circulation.

Jackie
December 30, 2020 12:25PM
GeorgeN

I still use the higher dosage recommendation… 180 mcg daily

I use this product & I know NLAMA also uses it in his successful bid to halt calcification on his CAC scan. "The Koncentrated K capsule has 25 mg of MK-4, 0.5 mg of MK-7, 5 mg of K1 and 2 mg of Astaxanthin" NLAMA takes 2/day with EVOO (I consume with EVOO, too) - the EVOO/K2 study is linked in NLAMA's post here.

Have you done a calcium score test, if so has the Koncentrated K reduced your score any?

I haven't done a score test myself but am getting 450mcg of vit.K2 every 2nd day from one packet of Natto, I also take 5000IU of vitamin D on the other 2nd day. I have been doing this for 2.5 years. I should get a test done, but then is there any point, taking Natto has reduced my afib burden to about 2 short events a year, so it's doing something good.
December 30, 2020 02:31PM
colindo
Have you done a calcium score test, if so has the Koncentrated K reduced your score any?
These are the two scans I had, wasn't taking the Koncentrated K between them, though was taking some K2.
Agatston   Volume   Area(=Vol/3mm)     Density (HU score: 1 to 4)      Date	
17.21         23.26     7.75                 2.22                      May-15
52.5          46.25    15.42 	             3.41	               Aug-18

Agatston is calculated by multiplying an area anomaly with the density (HU score rated 1 to 4) and summed. The volume is the area times the scanner slice width, typically 2.5 or 3mm, 3 on mine. Increases in density are OK but volume is not OK as it is correlated with soft plaque, which is the real problem. You can see that both my density and volume increased (as an aside, statins will typically increase density).

Per Raggi 2004 an increase of <15%/year in volume has about the same risk as a zero score. Now my scores are still low for my age (now 65 and I was about the 40th centile for my age for the last score). Also, the error bars around the scores is something I've never really tied down. I contacted the scan center MD medical director after the last one and queried him about this. He said his math major son was out of the country and he was not capable of answering my question... My doc, Steven Gundry, a cardiothoracic surgeon, laughed about any concern I had about my score when I brought it up.

From the Raggi paper:

My last score:
December 30, 2020 07:10PM
Jackie:

Is it bad to have a low platelet count? My platelet count is low also, actually just below the lower point of the lab scale. Dr. B. doesn't say anything about to me.
December 31, 2020 10:53AM
Hi Liz - If Dr. B is ok with your count, then don't worry.

Mine was only slightly low as well and the big concern for me was when I started taking blood thinners on a daily basis. I had the nose bleed issues in winter... dry nasal tissue and then any other bump or scrape of skin would allow for slow clotting and lots of bleeding. It's interesting, though, that last Spring, my routine labs showed my platelet count to be right at the low end of the range so had improved slightly and I have no idea how or why. I'm still on half-dose Eliquis so perhaps my body just 'adapted'... not sure. When I had that emergency gallbladder surgery last Spring, they bridged with Heparin before the procedure and then back on Eliquis... and I had no incidents with adverse bleeding, fortunately.

Jackie
January 01, 2021 02:51PM
George - you're fine. On KonK BID, I've cleaned out arteries with that score in less than a year. Still working on the others. Of the studies I've seen MK7 is absorbed best with EVOO.

Dr. Berg is a good accumulator of knowledge but he often gets the facts wrong. He's annoying to me now but he can be a good source for further investigation.

There is a new form of cyclodextrin that I am pursuing that doesn't have the Iatrogenic hearing loss risks of HPβCD which has been used for Niemann-Pick.

It may be sometime before trials are done and determined safe. In the meantime - fetuin a and MGP can do it bit by bit.
January 01, 2021 02:58PM
Just scanned the video - he got that all wrong

He's essentially showing 2 ways and 3 if you're generous.

Two (2) - standard cac regression and chelation

If liberal (3) Davis original (no MK7) - then Theut (Davis + MK7) and chelation

Fails to mention cyclodextrins but then again maybe he has a lawyer. But not a good one because IP6 also has risks.

CAC regression is not just about calcium but the soft gunk too.
January 03, 2021 12:33PM
NotLyingAboutMyAfib
George - you're fine. On KonK BID, I've cleaned out arteries with that score in less than a year. Still working on the others. Of the studies I've seen MK7 is absorbed best with EVOO.

Dr. Berg is a good accumulator of knowledge but he often gets the facts wrong. He's annoying to me now but he can be a good source for further investigation.

There is a new form of cyclodextrin that I am pursuing that doesn't have the Iatrogenic hearing loss risks of HPβCD which has been used for Niemann-Pick.

It may be sometime before trials are done and determined safe. In the meantime - fetuin a and MGP can do it bit by bit.

Can you please tell me what EVOO means, is it an abbreviation? Also KonK BID.
Thanks.
January 03, 2021 06:31PM
KonK is the best value in MK7 per $ [www.k-vitamins.com]

EVOO is extra virgin olive oil

[www.cambridge.org]

Another study compared other fatty liquids and the EVOO mix was superior to dairy .

Also

[www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

and [link.springer.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login