Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

COVID 19

Posted by PC, MD 
COVID 19
December 09, 2020 04:45PM
I recently submitted a paper to a medical journal called Clinics in Medicine. It was peer reviewed without revision, accepted and scheduled for publication in 2021. I also posted it on an open access website.
I thought some of you might be interested, although it’s a little technical. But you can skip over those parts and just read that which relates to vitamin D and magnesium.
Whether you decide to go for the vaccine or not is a personal decision. But whatever you decide you should have a robust immune system.

COVID-19, ARDS, ACOVCS, MIS-C, MIS-A, PMIS, KD, TSS: Connecting the alphabet?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2020 10:52AM by PC, MD.
Joe
Re: COVID 19
December 09, 2020 08:12PM
Thank you PC, MD! The technical part is quite intensive and a bit above my pay-grade but seems logical.
No doubt other factors/nutrients would play a significant role in the integrity of our immune system (antioxidants e.g.C, sulforaphanes, micronutrients/minerals, etc) as well?
What about ivermectin, how do they fit into helping with the outcome of COVID 19 (note your malaria connection in your paper)
December 09, 2020 08:34PM
Hi Joe,

Good question!

Ivermectin for COVID-19 Treatment: Clinical Response at Quasi-Threshold Doses Via Hypothesized Alleviation of CD147-Mediated Vascular Occlusion
Ivermectin and CD147
December 10, 2020 09:52PM
Ivermectin is the cure for covid here today.

[ivmmeta.com]

[covid19criticalcare.com]

[www.afibbers.org]
December 10, 2020 11:23PM
It is no coincidence that Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine are powerful antimalarials.

Ivermectin and malaria

The preventative and therapeutic recommendations look a little light on the vitamin D.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login