Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ivermectin

Posted by Joe 
Joe
Ivermectin
October 27, 2020 08:51PM
[www.youtube.com]
Dr Marick sounds like a well informed and reasonable professional. Even if it only half works it could be a game changer?
Re: Ivermectin
October 28, 2020 09:55PM
Dewormer? That’s bizarre.

Ivermectin is what our horses spit out when we give it to them.
Joe
October 29, 2020 12:56AM
So Dr Marick doesn't know what he is talking about?
Remdesivir is an approved drug but shows no difference in mortality outcome confused smiley Also bizarre?
October 31, 2020 07:23PM
Joe
October 31, 2020 08:27PM
Thanks for the links Georgethumbs up
Another factor that isn't so clear is at what stage of the infection was the antiviral administered which seems to be critical for outcomes by the accounts I have read so far.
November 02, 2020 08:37PM
Ivermectin + doxycycline and sometimes zinc has a very good track record early

[www.medrxiv.org] (Baghdad study)

Conclusions Ivermectin with doxycycline reduced the time to recovery and the percentage of patients who progress to more advanced stage of disease; in addition, Ivermectin with doxycycline reduced mortality rate in severe patients from 22.72% to 0%; however, 18.2% of critically ill patients died with Ivermectin and doxycycline therapy. Taken together, the earlier administered Ivermectin with doxycycline, the higher rate of successful therapy.

[clinicaltrials.gov]
November 25, 2020 08:14PM
Joe - as early as possible. Do not wait for a + test. See the videos I posted in new subject for details on why you should not wait to start IVM once you have covid like symptoms. PDFs include guidelines.
November 25, 2020 08:25PM
Wolfpack - on Amazon there are dozens of reviews where people have used IVM horsegel for scabies and other ailments with great success. You might want to keep a few syringes around in case things get really bad.

[www.amazon.com]

It does taste pretty nasty (at least that's what Mr Ed confided in me). winking smiley
November 25, 2020 11:00PM
We have 3 horses. I have IVM. Sorry, I’m not eating it. Barf. I’ve tried their grain, too. Double barf. About the only things we can agree on are fruits, vegetables, and potato chips. Occasionally a beer, but they insist upon it being lukewarm which is a total deal-breaker. Beer is cold. Rules are rules. smiling smiley
November 26, 2020 06:51AM
Wolfpack - agree with you there - no way would I eat grains or potato chips but if I had to go to an ER that is full of covid patients, to a hospital with no ICU beds and no room in the covid ward, I could not get seen by my MD or the IVM he prescribes is unavailable then hell yes - I am taking the horse gel and educating myself on its safe use in the weeks before I might ever have to make such a decision.

Agreed it's far better to have a supply of 3mg IVM in advance but that may not be possible. In the same way police only tag bodies and people need to take responsibility for home defense and personal protection - these same dynamics may exist in Dec - March and until the end of the pandemic.

When someone is breaking into your home it's a little late to see if you can get someone else to call in a script so you get the ammo you need especially when all the ammo is already sold out.

I see my MD Dec 1 - I am going to ask for a large hand written IVM script that I will pay out of pocket for. Maybe I get it maybe I don't but if I get covid again in Jan or Feb I am not counting on be able to get it then. The word will be out or the FDA and suppliers will do their 2015 doxy like antics where prices went up 8000%
November 26, 2020 10:21AM
Well when my horse agrees to drink his Guinness ice cold, I’ll try his dewormer paste. smiling smiley
November 26, 2020 01:00PM
LOL Happy Thanksgiving and NSR Wolf

BTW - when I was a kid I was a member of the Wolfpack

[www.loyaltykc.com]
November 30, 2020 11:08AM
wolfpack
Well when my horse agrees to drink his Guinness ice cold, I’ll try his dewormer paste. smiling smiley

Ice cold and Guineness should never be used in the same sentence let alone consumed 😁.

Guinness + Room Temp =Taste bud bliss

Guinness actually recommends 42.8 and no warmer than 50.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login