Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

iHerb using Lasership

Posted by wolfpack 
iHerb using Lasership
September 27, 2020 03:40PM
I’ve been using iHerb for a number of years now but just noticed they are using Lasership for the free shipping option. I don’t know about others but my experiences with Lasership have been miserable. The drivers don’t make their deliveries and then lie about the status. They’ll mark your address as “could not gain access” even if you’re living in a house with an open yard. They won’t answer emails and the only way to get in touch at all is to sit on hold for an hour to talk to someone who is in India. It’s an abomination. I’ve contacted iHerb and expressed my concerns.

What other online vendors have folks been using for supplements?
Re: iHerb using Lasership
September 27, 2020 05:24PM
wolfpack
What other online vendors have folks been using for supplements?

For bulk powders [purebulk.com]

This particular link will give you a 10% discount and also a 5% referral bonus to Raymund Edwards, who is the guy that suggested my 2 tsp of potassium citrate powder in 2 liters water consumed over the day drink. It is a small outfit, but gives good service with good products. I've ordered magnesium hydroxide, mag citrate, melatonin, potassium citrate & maybe others. When you look through the alpha list, the price is for the smallest size. Click on what you want & you'll get a choice of sizes.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login