Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

more than cancel culture

Posted by Elizabeth 
more than cancel culture
September 16, 2020 01:56PM
It is sad how cancel culture is so predominant in our current society. I'm actually surprised that no trolls have found their way here.

This thread should probably be taken down.-------------

This is typical of what is being said on the AF Forum. They think this will just blow over, what is happening in our country is more than just cancel culture, looting, burning down businesses, going after people who speak out and try to ruin them, and killing cops is what is happening. Antifa, BLM are organizations that are not to help blacks, they are using blacks. They are anarchists and want power we are probably in war right now. People are moving out of New York and Calf. because of what is going on, cops are told by the politicians there not to arrest these anarchists. If people believe what has been said in some of these posts then it is time to wake up.
Re: more than cancel culture
September 17, 2020 12:59AM
Hey Elizabeth, While this is the General Health forum, it is still off limits to initiate political discourse on any of our forums. You understand that from past years no doubt.

Thank you for not initiating political comments here in the future ... and as a reminder I'm going to drop these two threads above.

There is literally a tidal wave of political debate sites that anyone can seek out and dive into head first to their hearts content ... but just not on Afibbers.org websites!

Cheers!
Shannon
Re: more than cancel culture
September 17, 2020 10:27PM
Shannn:

I didn't think my posts, that you deleted were political, they were about the bad things that have been happening. I didn't state we should vote for any party or person (to me, that would be political). I will respect your directive.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login