Covid19 hope?

Posted by susan.d 
Covid19 hope?
August 03, 2020 12:49AM
[clinicaltrials.gov]

[www.ucihealth.org]

[www.pulmonologyadvisor.com]

[www.google.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2020 12:55AM by susan.d.
Re: Covid19 hope?
August 03, 2020 01:57PM
Yeah, they are trying all kinds of new drugs, but they have a drug now that has helped Covid patients and they have outlawed the sale of it in Ohio and it is hard to get (Hydroxycloriquine) elesewhere I guess there isn't any money in this old drug for big Pharma. There is a doctor that comes on Fox News network quite often and said his father, who is in his nineties, had Covid and he was qiven Hydroxycloriquine and got better, he is OK now. There are natural methods which Dr. Brownstein has told about in his protocol that the patients who have tried it got better but he too has been silenced, not a free country anymore.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2020 02:04PM by Elizabeth.
August 03, 2020 03:22PM
Yeah I heard it does help covid19-with a trade off— but may cause more heart arrhythmia issues according to FDA if you use it outside of a hospital setting.
[www.fda.gov]
August 03, 2020 04:08PM
Well, I don't have a lot of faith in the FDA, they said Aspartame and many other drugs were OK, which they weren't. Hydroxycloriquine has been around for around 65 years.
August 03, 2020 04:21PM
What dosing has been around for 65 years? Has the dosing for covid19 increased which could result in a higher risk of cardiac and organ side effects that was not detected for the original use of the drug the past 65 years? That’s the dosing numbers I look at to compare apples to apples for reassurance that it’s safe if the dosing has remained the same pre-covid to covid19 treatment. If the dosing has excessively increased for covid19 treatment effectiveness, then the lower safe dosing history in the past may not be a valid comparison in safety. IMHO.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2020 04:24PM by susan.d.
August 03, 2020 06:27PM
Hi Liz - It looks like Ohio's Governor Dewine was able to reverse that ban.
Jackie

[www.msn.com].
August 03, 2020 07:37PM
Thanks Jackie! “Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious disease expert and a key member of the White House coronavirus task force, said this week that clinical trials have "overwhelmingly" indicated it is ineffective in treating coronavirus patients.”. I just watch CNN and heard another expect say the same.

There is some doubt that it is as effective as “some” said it is. Then again, at one time bleach was suggested to be injected...I trust Anthony Fauci and science and mainly I don’t drink the kool-aid that unfortunately had clouded doubts who is to be trusted and what organizations are to be discredited (I.e FDA-ask ANY pharmacist if he agrees) in the fight to win the covid19 battle. And the covid19 battle is Arrhythmia related to care. I’m in AF and flutter and with covid19 testing, I have to wait 4 days before being ECV

This isn’t a political forum, it bothers me that it is —there is no place here for it—it is an excellent site that should be free of political views and instead us folks working together in a non hostile safe environment with the hope of helping each other battle arrhythmias.

My original goal was focused on a non political link I provided that showed some hope in fighting covid19. Feel free to start a new thread.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2020 07:44PM by susan.d.
August 03, 2020 10:56PM
If you think searching for the truth is political, so be it. There are studies that have been done lately that do show the drug has helped. Unfortunately, CNN is very political, I would question what they say.

[www.bing.com]
August 03, 2020 11:03PM
Jackie:

Thanks, I didn't know that The Governor reversed that ban, good for him.

Liz
Joe
August 08, 2020 08:03PM
Another COVID hope? [podcasts.apple.com]

A 500 bed Boston homeless shelter braced itself for a COVID outbreak. By mid March they had nobody sick, end of March still no problem.
On 2nd April they got test kits and tested 408 people, 147 were positive but none had a single symptom. Much the same results were observed in other shelters.
Then it goes on about the 1918 flu in Boston and how they reduced the death rate by 2/3....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login