Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Corona Debunked by Biochemistry

Posted by Todd 
July 17, 2020 07:05AM
[www.youtube.com]
Iron and Potassium are needed to fight this stuff. It goes into the 1918 epidemic, and we can't catch it through the air.
Dig a little deeper into the Iron and Potassium stuff.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2020 07:10AM by Todd.
Re: Corona Debunked by Biochemistry
July 17, 2020 09:23AM
Todd- so you get your medical advise from the Youtube “the odd news” station? :-)

Thanks for sharing. It was entertaining. The narrator should be an actor because he has a spot-on doomsday voice. And that woman who only eats raw fruit and veggies- it’s good genes. My mother in law only slightly started to gray at 97. She had a head of natural black hair and ate meats, process foods and had a sweet tooth- her youthful appearance wasn’t contributed from her diet.
July 17, 2020 03:15PM
It was the Iron and Potassium stuff that i want to look into more.
July 17, 2020 08:29PM
Todd
It was the Iron and Potassium stuff that i want to look into more.

I recommend a good hematologist who has an office with in house lab (vs youtube “odd news” station) who will take instant iron tests and if needed give you an Iron IV. My local EP takes potassium tests because I’m on lisinopril and that drug raises your potassium serum. I got a 1 gram magnesium IV yesterday. I’m still waiting for an EXA test to be performed.

Whole Foods has a tasty sugar free 99 mg potassium punch. They deliver free via primenow.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login