Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Artemisinin To Treat COVID-19

Posted by Todd 
Artemisinin To Treat COVID-19
July 08, 2020 09:45PM
From EarthClinic [www.earthclinic.com]
Its a supplement. Plenty of it for sale on Ebay $20 and up.

[Editor\'s Choice] Artemisinin has a unique way of killing pathogens -- including viruses. Artemisinin contains a weak peroxide bridge which, when it enters the pathogen, will immediately react strongly to the iron stores within the pathogen. Most pathogens, including viruses, are voracious for iron and have high stores of iron. When Artemisinin reacts with the iron, it produces excess hydrogen peroxide as a by-product within the pathogen, which immediately acts to destroy and kill the pathogen quickly. So if it were me, I really wouldn't give HCQ leg room but instead I would always prefer to take Artemisinin at 500mgs once a day. Artemisinin, being a natural plant chemical -- not a patented drug -- with a long history of anti-malarial use, is also far safer with a fairly high safety profile.

Some common side effects of artemisinin are:

skin rash.
nausea.
vomiting.
tremors.
liver issues.

People take Artemisia herba-alba for cough, stomach and intestinal upset, the common cold, measles, diabetes, yellowed skin (jaundice), anxiety, irregular heartbeat, and muscle weakness. It is also used for parasitic infections such as roundworms, pinworms, tapeworms, hookworms, and flukes.

Lots of info on it for treating AF. Will be posting that on the AF side.

artemisinin coronavirus
[www.google.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2020 10:03PM by Todd.
Re: Artemisinin To Treat COVID-19
July 16, 2020 09:57AM
Todd, I bought artemisinin in April as it looked promising for doing the same things HCQ does without the heart issues. But it does not appear to be a viable candidate at this time.

In the OTC supps - iso-quercetin w zinc and copper, luteolin/rutin, C, D, monolaurin combined have an inhibitory effect.

As do masks as other CDC guidance.

After a diagnosis of covid - I'd take niclosamide which will hit EC90 for 75 kg human with only 100mg.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login