Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Remedy for Toenail Fungus & Athlete's Foot /Video

Posted by Todd 
Remedy for Toenail Fungus & Athlete's Foot /Video
July 14, 2014 02:03PM
I was looking for Nail Fungus treatment for my aunts Nail Fungus on her toes, and i stumbled across this video.
It uses a crushed Garlic Clove and Olive Oil.
You basically crush the Garlic, and mix with the Olive Oil, and wrap in plastic wrap for 24hr. Looks like it worked great in the video.
[www.youtube.com]
P.S. There is Nail Fungus Laser Treatment out there that gets it real fast, but it starts at about $500 per treatmentconfused smiley
Re: Remedy for Toenail Fungus & Athlete's Foot /Video
July 15, 2014 01:28PM
Saveral year ago I had the laser treatment for toenail fungus twice, the second about 6 months after the first.

Neither held for more than perhaps 4 months. Both my dermatologist and podiatrist say that it's only temporary relief.

Whomever can come up with something that works long term for nail fungus will retire a very rich person very quickly.

Gordon
July 15, 2014 01:28PM
Saveral years ago I had the laser treatment for toenail fungus twice, the second about 6 months after the first.

Neither held for more than perhaps 4 months. Both my dermatologist and podiatrist say that it's only temporary relief.

Whomever can come up with something that works long term for nail fungus will retire a very rich person very quickly.

Gordon
July 15, 2014 07:57PM
Gordon - The nanoparticle colloidal silver in the gel form is an effective remedy for toe nail fungus. It takes as long as six months to have a totally healthy nail. Easy to use and inexpensive. Check out American BioTech Labs ASAP Silver Gel. I had one affected toenail that nothing would touch, but ASAP Gel totally reversed the infection and the nail was healthy and new in about six months.

It's also said that if you have the nail problem, check for intestinal/systemic Candida infection as well as that seems to perpetuate the nail problem.

.[www.ultimatecandidahelp.com]

Jackie
August 06, 2014 07:51PM
While boric acid kills all fungus/yeast/mold on the surface, deeper infections require other methods. I never tried colloidal silver, but Lugol's iodine as part of Dr Brownstein's iodine protocol worked.
August 08, 2014 10:39PM
William:

Do you put the Lugol on the affected toenail or are you taking it internally or maybe both?

Liz
December 20, 2017 12:23AM
Athlete’s foot is quite infectious and it can spread from public showers, locker rooms, swimming pools and gyms. It can spread from one to another with the help of shoes or socks containing the fungus, wet floors, or exercise equipment. However, you can get rid of athlete's foot very easily if you try these natural home remedies and say goodbye to this toenail issue forever.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login