Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Acid/Alkaline one more time

Posted by Elizabeth 
Acid/Alkaline one more time
March 26, 2015 11:03PM
I have the results of my blood work back, I had my urine PH run and it was 5.5 , adult range is 4.5-8.0, Dr. Brownstein is not concerned with it. I have read that urine needs to be slightly acidic, alkaline urine almost always means an infection (this is from a med. nurse).

I was reading a book by Suzanne Somers tonight and there was an interaction between Suzanne and a doctor, the doctor said that most people have acidic tissue, which is reflected in an alkaline blood PH. So the higher the PH is over 7.35 the more acidic the tissues are. The doctor said that she usually sees 7.55, -- 7.60, which generally represents an enormously acidic body.

Liz

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2015 11:42PM by Elizabeth.
Re: Acid/Alkaline one more time
March 27, 2015 02:39PM
Liz - the pH or alkalinity factor I've been posting about is not blood pH but rather tissue pH which is measured with the first urine catch or saliva. Totally different. The body 's natural protective (buffering) mechanism strictly and religiously protects the blood pH range within a very tight parameter as a protective measure. When one deviates much from the range, they are typically seriously ill.

When healthy, the blood pH is 7.365. The ideal blood pH measurement is more alkaline than acidic. Meaning: anything lower than 7.365 is trending toward acidic pH and anything higher, means trending toward alkaline pH.
(7.0 is neutral. less than 7.0 is trending toward acidity and more than 7.0 is trending toward alkalinity.)

Acidic tissue pH supports disease as reviewed extensively by the 2012 post on Alkalinity.

The following clips from an interview with Dr. Tennant are lengthy, but well worth the read because this speaks to the topic of voltage, alkalinity, cellular energy, influences on AF and general, overall-health. Most of the points are found in his handbook, Healing is Voltage. It's relevant because our hearts (and bodies) depend on voltage.

February 2012 Interview Quotes and paraphrases

All chronic illness is defined by having low voltage and by the ability to make new cells that work. If we have inadequate exercise so muscles are running at low voltage, we drink only electron stealers such as coffee, black tea (not green tea), alcohol and acidic water, we are basically going to go around with low voltage and not be able to make new cells. Jerry Tennant, MD

Cells are 70% water.

Cells run in a narrow pH range 7.35 – 7.45 or -20 mV to -25 mV. pH is a measurement of voltage in a solution

We can only get well and stay well by making new cells. Illness is a manifestation of the inability to make new cells that work. To make new cells, -50 mV are required.

When your voltage is low and you can’t get up to -50 mV, then you are stuck in chronic disease… because the only way you can get well is to make the cells to replace those that are destroyed by various forms of injury. If you can’t make new cells (which you can’t if you can’t get to -50 mV), then whatever part or organ that is damaged will never work right.

An acidic environment (low pH) invites disease states.

At a voltage of minus 15 mV or cell pH of 7.26, patients will be tired. At minus 10 mV (7.18 cell pH), they are sick. Cancer occurs at +30 mV or cell pH of 6.48)

At a pH of slightly above 7.4 (salivary pH 6.5), cancer cells become dormant and at a pH of 8.5 (salivary pH 7.8), cancer cells die while healthy cells live).

The higher the pH reading, the more alkaline and oxygen-rich, the fluid.

Moderator: What impedes someone from achieving that negative 50 mV and have healing?

A. Requirements to make new cells
1. Voltage
2. Raw materials: proteins (amino acids), fats, vitamins and minerals to make it all work.

Jackie
Re: Acid/Alkaline one more time
March 27, 2015 07:04PM
Jackie:

Right, I realize that about the blood and the urine---my first paragraph was about the PH of my urine which came in at 5.5 I believe you have said that that the PH of urine should be around 7.0, my isn't, it is 5.5 and Dr. Brownstein isn't concerned with it, he did tell me I need to drink more water, my Bun is a little high.

Liz
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login