Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

zero diet

Posted by alexe 
zero diet
December 07, 2014 11:51PM
To all,

I have mentioned the subject before to a conspicuous lack of interest but just for the record I will mention it again.

For some years I have been following a zero diet as well as REAL CONSISTENT exercise[I had what would be considered a good diet before as well as exercise].

Zero diet simply means not eating ANYTHING that is not considered REALLY good for you .

So no bread, no small amounts of not so good food. Going to restaurants is largely off the agenda unless small and very healthy. No regular cheat days !

Yes there is discipline involved but I still have friends.

The results have impressed the doctors I know and I passed my aviation medical which allows me to fly heavy aircraft without any restrictions at age 80.

Have a close look at how much not so healthy stuff are you eating or drinking.

Write it down and look at it with often horror.

Alex
Re: zero diet
December 07, 2014 11:53PM
I forgot.

Apart from strength I have low body fat.

Alex
December 08, 2014 10:47AM
I'm doing much the same.

The trick is to learn what it is that is Really good for me, as well as what is bad for me.

For instance just now I read this and learned something: "Dr Shanahan also surveyed hundreds of patients that were admitted to the hospital for a heart attack, and discovered that every single patient that just had a heart attack had consumed foods made with vegetable oils with their last meal before the heart attack"
From [www.truthaboutabs.com]

I'm only 77. winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2014 10:51AM by William.
December 08, 2014 11:11AM
Bravo, Alex!

Thanks for repeating your good advice. Congrats on aviation medical at age 80.

As William notes... what may be a good food for one person, may be poison for another.

Many books written on this very topic... but overall, there are basics that the body needs to function optimally.

Thanks for your inspiring post.

Jackie
November 12, 2016 01:17AM
Hello everyone
i am not so healthy .how can i improve my health ?
best regards
angellily

best
Dissertation Help uk
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login